Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
While I'd like so see a better Jawbreaker, right now I just was an actual figure for Hashtag and not one of those stupid fingerpuppet things. Then I can at least have all the Maltobots.
Agreed. Warrior Thrash and Jawbreaker do a decent job of representing their characters. We need a proper Hashtag (and Arcee!) that can actually transform and perform a couple poses. I would not be opposed to Warrior class versions, but Deluxe would be preferable.

Alternatively, release all the Maltobots (and Arcee, Elita, and Megatron!) in the Core class scale. As long as they actually transform and have some poseability, I'd actually rather have Core scale, anyway.

Shadewing

Citizen
Agreed. Warrior Thrash and Jawbreaker do a decent job of representing their characters. We need a proper Hashtag (and Arcee!) that can actually transform and perform a couple poses. I would not be opposed to Warrior class versions, but Deluxe would be preferable.

Alternatively, release all the Maltobots (and Arcee, Elita, and Megatron!) in the Core class scale. As long as they actually transform and have some poseability, I'd actually rather have Core scale, anyway.

With Megatron and Prime, I want them to have like proper Voyager sized figures. The Dlx figures for them just feel too small.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Maybe we should change the thread title again to "Post Pictures of your Transformers, EPIC DISPLAYS!"

I actually was thinking of changing it to something similar like "Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops", as I haven't seen too many people posting pictures of them, and they come with all the SS figures and some of the Buzzworthy ones too.
I was just wondering if we should see about something like a "theme of the week" or the like?

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was just wondering if we should see about something like a "theme of the week" or the like?
I like the idea of a "Theme of the Week". I updated the title. I was just scrolling through my Imgur and came across this one that I had played with a while back. It is kind of on theme.
AHEkl1H.jpg

Top Bottom