Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Now I *REALLY* wish Hasbro could do new Go-Bots toys, especially in Core class.

Right? They could easily make them backwards-compatible with old playsets/accessories.

That being said, I really wish I still had my old Thruster and Command Center. They'd be fantastic set pieces for Core and Legends class figures. But alas, the majority of my Transformers and Gobots were garage-sold while I was off at college.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen

Master Fwiffo

Citizen
Just a couple of them old favorites.

Attachments

• 4E43EE2C-3272-439D-BD46-03D18F695B4C.jpeg
    4E43EE2C-3272-439D-BD46-03D18F695B4C.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 124CEF0D-2BDA-4833-9550-13DF1707186A.jpeg
    124CEF0D-2BDA-4833-9550-13DF1707186A.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 53

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Gasp!!!! Combiner hands work with the Gobot Armor this is EPIC!!

Not really. The Gobot power suits use a T-shaped track attachment system. I stuck the CW fists into some pieces of cardboard that I then slid into the T-slots. I was actually trying to find a good way to get Computron's feet into the bottom Power Suits, but I gave up on the idea pretty quickly.

Now, if someone had a 3D printer, it'd be extremely easy to make some quick adapters.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Not trying to sound mean but it’s been known I get early figures. Been getting em since Nov 2020. I’m just not a big YouTuber, just a collector and photographer
So you receive stolen goods then? Also, not to be mean too, but I don't think "it's been known", as in "you're famous", right?

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
So you receive stolen goods then? Also, not to be mean too, but I don't think "it's been known", as in "you're famous", right?
I mean I posted them many times here. Ik I’m not famous. And we have no idea if they are “stolen” or not. Many people get em off eBay and or Shoppee. But we have no idea if the figures are stolen. They are most likely factory rejects(due to certain QC) that the factory lets people take or they will burn. But even that, we have 0 knowledge of these are even stolen.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I mean I posted them many times here. Ik I’m not famous. And we have no idea if they are “stolen” or not. Many people get em off eBay and or Shoppee. But we have no idea if the figures are stolen. They are most likely factory rejects(due to certain QC) that the factory lets people take or they will burn. But even that, we have 0 knowledge of these are even stolen.
Thank you for your reply. For the record, I disagree with most of your statement concerning their legality BUT I'm sure that this thread isn't the place to discuss the matter further.

Top Bottom