New Year's Day 2023

wentwood

Citizen
What are you guys doing for January 01 2023? (And beyond)

Bring It On 7 Cheer Or Die
Star Trek I - XIII
TMNT I - VI
Trans Formers 1 - Bumblebee
X Men 1 - 11

all on DVD.

I'm counting the Paramount 2 as movies 5 and 6 for TMNT. Bumblebee is the 6th Trans Formers movie over all.

Also possibly the London New Year's Day parade on PBS.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Going to bed early and not even giving 2022 the respect of a "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."

wentwood

Citizen
Checking to see what next chapter movies I missed that I need to catch up on.

Also any Marvel movies I missed.

I plan to spend 2023 catching up the newer movies that have come out on the big screen but will see them on DVD.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
How much is marvel paying you for this promotion? *Oldspark laughing icon here*

Anyway no plans, like always.

wentwood

Citizen
Well I'm watching movies on DVD as I can't get any stream feeds to work on I Pad or phone and I won't pay to connect to wi fi to use the stream feeds. All of the stream services will get to the point you have to be connected endlessly to use stream feeds. So I figured screw it and watch all movies on DVD. Also some TV shows. Cable and wi fi are way too expensive. 80 bucks for wi fi and 170 bucks for cable a month respectively.

wentwood

Citizen
I'm caught up for the main franchise movies in a lot of cases so I want to catch the new ones on my TV. So I wait for DVD to see them. I have yet to see The Matrix and I had just gotten the 4th movie on DVD. The other is Terminator. There are some movies that only went 2 I wouldn't mind seeing. And some that ended on Trilogy.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
New Year, same thing I do every year, celebrate my Birthday, aside from that, no clue what I'm doing aside from seeing my Niece and Nephew along with my big sister

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Kf7fzaq.jpeg

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I got invited to go to a gun show so that should be interesting.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Ended the year paralyzed on codein. I was at my brothers place for a game night/party, but broke out early cause I was getting a powerful headache.

Less than an hour later I was doing the 2 liter yawn. Went to bed at 11 and when was insensate enough that when midnight rolled around I was terrified and in pain from the sound of fireworks and incapable of physically moving.

So yeah: happy ******* new year.

Top Bottom