How did you guys start 2024?

Me

Watched the fireworks from London live on YouTube
Watched Pocket Monsters The Jhoto Journeys
Watched The New Red Green Show X Special Red Green Does New Year's

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Nothing exciting here. It's the last day of Christmas break, so I spent the day catching up on all the homework that I should've gotten done sooner.

NovaSaber

Citizen
Of course, New Years Day is also Public Domain Day, which is especially important this year because of one little thing:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Saw the London firework display on TV and popped a party popper to greet the arrive of the new year, and then a few hours later, celeberated my Birthday, which went far better than Christmas as I'm mostly over the bug that left me in bed for most of Christmas day & Boxing day, watched a bunch of videos from youtube through out the day, had a turkey dinner with my parents, thou it wasn't at a table together, they had trays on their laps and I used a small table, not a fan of trays when it comes to major meals, prefer to have a table so that its easier to grab one's drink! That was pretty much my New year and it included Birthday cake, which is nice, take my time with the remains of the cake, thou a slice will likely go to my nephew tomorow/later, when we have him round after school, as kids went back yesterday (Tuesday), thus begins the long slog to next Chirstmas, thou honestly, the last couple of years have all felt like one massive year full of stupidy that finally reached its peek and now the piper is playing and those taking loans from Karama are finally having to pay their dues!!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
my 4 and 6 yr olds tried to stay up. 4yr old passed out around 11:30 but my son pushed through. We went outside at midnight and lit some sparklers and watched the neighbords fireworks. Next day the family loaded up and went to a state park. My wife and daughter hung out by the playground area while my son and I went for a mountain bike ride. We have Mario Wonder and have been playing that as a foursome, its been entertaining to say the least. So far the year is off to a good start.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
my 4 and 6 yr olds tried to stay up. 4yr old passed out around 11:30 but my son pushed through. We went outside at midnight and lit some sparklers and watched the neighbords fireworks. Next day the family loaded up and went to a state park. My wife and daughter hung out by the playground area while my son and I went for a mountain bike ride. We have Mario Wonder and have been playing that as a foursome, its been entertaining to say the least. So far the year is off to a good start.

There is a trick for young kids in regards to New Year, at that age, they aren't paying close attention to the time and if you got a recording of the fireworks, then if you move the clocks that are visual forwards on purpose, you can fool them into thinking its really midnight, I know my neighbour did that with their kids once a couple of years ago

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Ive heard of parents in California watching the New York ball drop and telling the kids it was New Years.

I was gonna be up anyway playing some Call of Duty. I didnt really expect either to stay up as long as they did.

wentwood

Citizen
Resuming Jhoto Journeys on DVD to start 2024.

There were over 200 episodes for the beginning which I finally finished on Pokemon TV. Saw Orange Islands swapping between DVD and Pokemon TV.

Also watched the 15th Doctor opener The Church On Ruby Road.

Top Bottom