New Amazon Listings for Transformers Collaborative Amazon Prime

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Amazon Prime - Transformers Collaborative Crossover Figure.jpg

Found by our very own Allspark staff member MadameVixen, we now have listings on the Australian and United Kingdom Amazon pages for the Amazon Prime Optimus Prime.

According to the description given on the Australian listing the heroic Autobot leader will convert into a Volvo Amazon Prime truck at the Leader class price-point in 37 steps. Transformers robots have always been "More Than Meets the Eye", but now, through the Transformers Collaborative, fans can experience these larger than life characters as they team-up, mash-up, and meet up with other characters, teams, and people who share this same special quality. There’s more to Prime; A truck load more.

Two possible Amazon Volvo lorry designs that could be used:

Volvo Amazon Prime Lorries.jpg

Original Hasbro sales spiel below:

-
"Worlds collide in this Transformers-Amazon Prime mash-up pack! Special delivery from Optimus Prime! The Autobot leader takes on a new alt mode as the iconic Amazon Prime truck and he believes 2-day shipping is the right of all sentient beings (with a Prime account). The figure converts into a licensed Volvo Amazon Prime truck in 37 steps and features deco and details inspired by Amazon Prime delivery trucks. He even comes with 2 miniature Amazon Prime cardboard boxes that can be stored in the trailer! He also comes prepared to defend deliveries from any threat with his included Ion Blaster weapon accessory and a Matrix of Leadership accessory that can be inserted into the figure’s chest."

Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. The VOLVO trademarks (word and device), other related trademarks, if applicable, and the Volvo designs are licensed by the AB Volvo Group

(Source: - https://www.allspark.com/new-amazon-listings-for-transformers-collaborative-amazon-prime/ )

Last edited:

Nevermore

Citizen
These listings have been there since last year.

The product descriptions were found over a year ago.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I wonder if this is a Prime Day release?
I hope so. I'm worried that this won't be available at Amazon Japan, as well don't have Amazon delivery vehicles over here. Amazon Japan just outsources to private individuals/small/cheap companies for their "official" deliveries shipped and sold by them.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
We speculated about this last year. Then Prime Day came and went, with nothing coming out of this.

If nothing happens with this by next week, it's most likely dead in the water.
Hasbro also didn’t have a long nose cab Optimus Prime toy ready last year. I could EASILY see the long nose being a retooled G2 Prime with an Earthrise trailer.

But yeah, if nothing shows up, it’s probably dead, but I could also see where it might have been delayed due to the myriad of other delays we’ve seen this past year.

Top Bottom