(Nearly) All Transformers shows on Roku streaming

Dake

Citizen
Not sure if it's been pointed out, but for those of you with a Roku device, there is a dedicated Transformers channel (432 on mine). It appears to show about all US Tf cartoons, and just cycle through the various shows in episode order and in 1 or 2 hour blocks. You can also stream online.

It's great to have on in the background!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
The same is also true of Pluto TV. It has its own dedicated Transformers channel (simply titled "Transformers TV") that marathons multi-hour blocks of at least G1, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Energon, Cybertron, Animated, and Robots in Disguise 2015.

All of these (minus RID2015 for some reason) are also available on there to stream, along with Armada, Rescue Bots season 4, Cyberverse season 3-4, and Dark of the Moon.

Meanwhile, Tubi has G1, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Animated, and Prime seasons 2-3 to stream.

Both Pluto TV and Tubi are also free.

Netflix has Prime season 1, Rescue Bots season 1, RID2015 season 1, Rescue Bots Academy season 1, Cyberverse seasons 3-4, Siege/Earthrise/Kingdom (of course), and BotBots (also, of course).

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Ah nice - sounds like I'm just late to the party.
I'm kinda late to the party, too, as I only just got Pluto TV a few nights ago and only just then discovered its treasure trove of simulated broadcast content (including its Transformers channel).

But now, thanks to you, I'm considering also checking out The Roku Channel to see what all it has (but only if it's free).

EDIT: Holy--! The Roku Channel's content is enormous! 🤯

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, we got a Roku probably about 6 months ago. I (like a sucker) still pay for cable, but we probably do 90% of our TV viewing on Roku instead.

Top Bottom