MYM - Chap4, Ep2: "The Jinxie Games"............................(SPOILERS)

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen

Time for the next MYM Episode!
Zipp & Pipp seem worried.
And Hitch gets competitive.

The episode is now available on Netflix
---------------------------

SYNOPSIS:

The Jinxie Games

When Queen Haven postpones brunch, Zipp and Pipp suspect the worst.
Hitch competes in Forest Critter Field Day but struggles to understand the rules.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The Jinxie Games

Pipp's smoothie is short.

"But she never misses mother/daughter brunch." What are you talking about? She is on a quest to miss every possible family event with you.

Dragons aren't considered critters.

How do Pipp's gasps manage to sound overdramatic and completely authentic at the same time?

This episode may want to juggle an A plot and a B plot, but Hitch does not.

Misty! We have our C plot.

Do they not lock the door when they aren't home?

There is apparently one news station in all of Equestria and they are keeping an eye on everything.

Bridlewood Make Sense for 5 Minutes Challenge: failed.

"That's the phony laugh she does in public."

Yeah this batch of episodes is gleefully overwriting TYT with its own versions of the same story beats. Oh well.

Thousands of moons. We still need to figure out how long a moon is.

"This is literally what every sport looks like to me." I get you, Pipp.

Oof. They are just torturing Misty now.

You could just stand up and see what's going on. Or walk five feet to the left or right.

Do you unicorns not know how to use telekinesis yet? Just grab him.

Unicorns live in such slow motion that Hitch still finishes first. This is what happens when a society runs on tea instead of coffee.

I am shocked that Bridlewood has a press association.

"Hitch is our friend, you know?" "I do know." O_O No words can describe this moment.

Misty still holding this picture is just sad.

Misty just made a choice.

I don't have a lot to say about this one. It's not bad. There's just not a lot to discuss.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
The Jinxie Games:

Pipp having the TINIEST possible drink. Staying on brand, I see.

Mother-Daughter Brunch. I guess they’re following up on that plan they made in Chapter 2?

Hitch…what are you doing, buddy?

Oh, Izzy came up with this game. That tracks.

Forest Critter Field Day…on every fourth purple moon…okay.

Sparky’s back to turning objects into food, instead of the other way around. Okay.

“And Sparky isn’t even a critter...HE’S A BABY!” *GASP* Sparky! How could you lie to us this whole time! I thought we could TRUST YOU!

Wait, why is no baby dragons a rule? I want to know the history of that rule!

Cloudpuff is trained to do VERY specific things, I guess.

Cloudpuff’s having fun playing keep away

Ah…Queen Haven bailing on her plans with her daughters. All is right in the world. I was starting to worry.

“Let’s reschedule for a time that’s more inconvenient for you both…” “Did she mean “a time that’s more CONVENIENT”?” “*SIGH* No…” Geez, their mom gets worse all the time.

A cute little heart? Oh, is this MYM’s version of the Alphabittle romance?

“Now you can cheer me and Cloudpuff” They’re really pushing the Hitch and Pipp shipping this season.

Pipp is having such a cute little fit on the bench.

MISTY! She’s been left behind…again. They do that a lot to her.

So, Misty apparently doesn’t know about getting a cutie mark by finding something you’re good at.

So…is the pushover game more about artistry of the fall/push? I probably shouldn’t overthink this. I don’t think the writers did.

Aw, not the pouty lip. That’s not fair, Pipp.

Zipp has never heard her mother’s real laugh. This…just keeps getting worse.

So…they’re finding out about the Queen and Alphabittle’s relationship…AGAIN. They’re really rubbing our noses in the fact that Make Your Mark and Tell Your Tale aren’t canon to each other, huh? And we’re going to have to go through all this again…in MORE than 5 minutes. *SIGH*

Misty’s in your house, stealing your memories!

Okay, so the unicorns are just…broken as a people, huh? They think magic is bad luck and THEY’RE magic and friendship is magic and…I don’t think the writers thought this through.

AH HAHAHA! Queen Haven cares more about her dog than her kids! I love it! Never change, Queen!

Don’t worry, Hitch. No one understands sports rules.

“I don’t know, this is literally what every sport looks like to me” Pipp speaks the TRUTH!

Sparky is attracted…to a tree….hmm. With the tree Sparky crated in Maretime Bay, I’m betting this is important, somehow. Recreating multiple Trees of Harmony, maybe?

*Misty finds a picture of herself in the Sunny’s scrapbook* MY HEART!

“THE GOOSE IS LOOSE! Did they jump through all six flaming hoops yet?” …I hate this trope.

The unicorns weren’t like this back in Winter Wishdays. What happened?

Oh, THAT’S Elder Flower. What a…random and unceremonious way to introduce her.

“OH YUCK! Hitch is our friend! “ Friendzoned! The most magical of the zones!

Misty and Sparky have a special bond, don’t they?

Oh, Opaline’s gonna burn that photo when she finds it and THAT’S going to be the final straw for Misty, isn’t it?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
3139724.gif

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That would be hilarious. Spike screwed something up so badly that it is the only thing they still remember about that whole civilization.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Oh no, Spike's actions saving everyone during the Equestria Games proved to everyone that baby dragons are JUST TOO POWERFUL to compete against everyone else.

945902__safe_screencap_spike_dragon_equestria+games+28episode29_animation+error_crystal+stadium_dragonfire_equestria+games_fire_fire+breath_ice_ice+cloud_male_.png

It would give a unfair advantage to have a baby dragon on one team. Baby dragons now have a honored but purely ceremonial role in all Equestrian Competitions....Also, no singing.

(Look, I just don't want Spike to get dunked on AGAIN!)

Top Bottom