Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hey everyone! Hope everyone is having a good holiday (whatever you may be celebrating).

In a lot of ways 2021 was worse than 2020 for a lot of people but just know that you aren't alone here.

So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as we close out 2021 and look forward to 2022.

starscreamchristmas.jpg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I got what I requested and a bit more, thou it wasn't a lot but I am happy enough to spend time with my Niece & Nephew and have a meal together after the last two (all most) years of chaos and stupidy, so what more could a guy ask for than family time?

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Got some needfuls, kingdom waspinator and transmutate, and a wack of of cash: both steam and regular. We got to see the whole family before the tighter restrictions begin again. (save the youngest, we're all vaxxed.). We're about half an hour away from a nice, big, turkey dinner, and even my brother in law has been in a good mood.

Come what may: today has been good.

Questionable Meats

Citizen
Christmas was a bit of a let down this year. Not because I didn't get presents, I could care less about that. But that I couldn't GIVE presents. Or give time. No one was interested in hanging out for Christmas this year, and that's... a bit rough on me. I've always hung out with someone, be it friends or family. So to spend the majority of the day, well, alone, Not a great time.

But hey, at least I survived another year. That's a plus, right?

Cybersnark

Citizen
My Christmas has been postponed, because Covid spiked and vaccine guidelines changed just days before I was supposed to visit my elderly relatives.

We'll do the gift exchanges when I can acquire a booster dose. May the odds be in my favour.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
My Christmas has been postponed, because Covid spiked and vaccine guidelines changed just days before I was supposed to visit my elderly relatives.

We'll do the gift exchanges when I can acquire a booster dose. May the odds be in my favour.

I hope you can see them soon, I've already had my booster, got it done over a week ago on my last day off before Christmas

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Here's my Christmas haul:

7AF11698-CC6F-4B44-8329-246B62213D63.jpeg

Ghostbusters coffee table book, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World Criterion, Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb Criterion and Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

I thought I'd seen Planes, Trains and Automobiles before, but I guess I must have only seen bits and pieces because there was a lot I didn't remember.

Top Bottom