Merry Christmas allspark!

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Hello everyone, and merry christmas.

I know we normally have a loot thread, and santa has been kind to me this year: but how about instead, we just be grateful for the people we love, and the good things we already have in our lives.

It's been a long couple of years, and I don't think I would have come across as well as I did without all you all.

Merry Christmas, my friends.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I had the worse Christmas in along time, came down with a heavy cold on Christmas day and it ruined my plans as I spent most of the day hauled up in bed asleep and not feeling well, now I got a lingering cough :sick: and got up later than planned today as I was awake during the night, I hope I feel better tomorow as I go back to work

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I seem to have some kind of infection myself. This is what happens when I actually leave my house and interact with people. I had a good time though.

Given my track record, I will be over this either tomorrow or in six months. There is no in-between.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Merry Christmas everyone! Sorry I am late to the thread, as I was hosting family with all three kids getting sick in turn as well as the wife. Still it was great having everyone over!

Top Bottom