Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
That's X-Transbot's effort at selling an inferno mold that got far enough to get molds made but not quickly enough to avoid getting triple-cockblocked by Takara, MMC and Maketoys.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This is the same company that made a terrible Ultra Magnus and got trolled at the very last minute by the announcement of Takara's Masterpiece.

If X-Transbots made good toys I'd almost feel sorry for them.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Picked up Kingdom Tigatron. Aside from the tail "weapon" being lame (as the vast majority of "put it in the hand, it's totally a whip" tend to be), he's pretty good. Just had to browse through the three on the shelf for the one with the least derpy tiger eyes.

unluckiness

Citizen
Does he have issues balancing? Cheetor’s tiny feet and backpack made standing in robot mode a chore

Last edited:

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Not that I've really noticed. I don't have Cheetor to compare, but Tigatron seems fine as long as you're not too extreme with posing him. And if you're going that far, you'd probably use a stand anyway.

unluckiness

Citizen
bH6apVnh.jpg

Jesus.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
[EXXXTEND] YOU'RE CANON 4 $10.000 USD BUY BYING OUR [BIG SHOT] PILLS GUARANTEED TO WORK OR YOUR [CASHOLA] BACK !!!

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's been a while.

It's weird. Since Megatron's original alt mode is completely off limits but there's precedent for a variety of very different alt modes, you'd think the designers would be free to go nuts. But they don't.

unluckiness

Citizen
xMRBP9Mh.jpg

COBRAAAAA
FQXo57th.jpg

"Bludfartz_69420 shall pay for implying Megatron's motherboard is of considerable mass!"
RXsvs8wh.jpg

Also damn, I love how clean the Decepticobra decal turned out.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
He really does embody Megs ‘living engine of destruction’ vibe. The modular walking arsenal thing is cool. Plus, that figure is massive.

Megs IDW stealth bomber design was my favourite of their new designs. In part because it gave him a completely different deco. Would love to see a Voyager—or even Commander—sized take on that design.

unluckiness

Citizen
Only thing I'd knock this toy for is the huge cylindrical vulcan/minigun thing. It's just too huge, bulbous and doesn't peg on anywhere particularly well.

I would have preferred the asymmetric cockpits but more seating room is okay too.

Top Bottom