Looking for Legacy Axlegrease, other stuff, have Toxitron Sideswipe to trade

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Since the wave seems to have been skipped in my area, I am looking for Legacy Axlegrease. I would prefer to trade, I have a few figures to pony up for trade stock, the primary one being a Toxitron Sideswipe, another would be Velocitron Quickswitch (from the boxset). If you are looking for something specific, just ask. I have a fair amount of domestic retail figures, but not any recent Japanese premiums.

Alternately, if you live along a corridor of the US Midwest between roughly Des Moines, IA, and Columbus, OH, and know of a store that has Axlegrease, let me know, as I do travel around those areas fairly regularly, hot tips would be greatly appreciated!

Also looking for Titans Return Arcee, but obviously that figure is worth a fair bit more, so a trade may be a bit more complicated.

PM me if you are interested in working a deal! Thank You!

Last edited:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Still looking for the minicon ramp, the head horns, and possibly missiles for Armada Megatron. These are going to be played with by a very active 5-year-old, so they don't need to be in perfect shape, just usable. If you have any of these and want to sell/trade, PM me and we'll see what we can work out!
20230618_204205.jpg

20230618_204132.jpg

Last edited:

Top Bottom