List of Transformers Products Bought During 2021

Notomus

Unofficial Pope of Devconism
Citizen
I bought Studio Kup over the weekend. Man, what a disappointment. His transformation is incredibly difficult, and pieces randomly and frustratingly pop off. I've been selling off my CHUG versions of characters as new ones are introduced. Very glad I kept Generations Kup. It ain't movie perfect, but it's my default version of the character.

This was a great year for Transformer purchases up to this point!

Also, if you haven't grabbed Inferno yet, Best Buy dropped him in price. I expect him this weekend.
He'd be my worst figure of the year if I hadn't gotten RED Arcee...

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
My latest buys are:
Kingdom Rodimus Prime
Kingdon Rhinox
Studio series 86 Gnaw
Studio series 86 Wreck-gar
Shattered Glass Goldbug
Also got some upgrades in for Siege Megatron, Kingdom Galvatron, Earthrise Ratchet, Ironhide and SG Ratchet, plus weapons for Kingdom Cheator & Waspinator, so now, I just need to order Waspinator

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Picked up Waspinator last night. Tracks is starting to look like a shelf warmer. Stopped by my local GameStop today in the off chance they got an Artfire in and saw the had a whole endcap of figure to include Kingdom Magnus, going to pick him up on payday.

DoubleClutch

it's EPIC, in MY mind...
Citizen
I picked up a Kingdom Core Soundwave (because he looks awesome) and then realized I needed a Kingdom Core Megatron . . . because of the same reason.

Before that I picked up a Buzzworthy Bumblebee BUT his Hood/Shins broke off after the 2nd transformation . . . so I repainted him as my Fan character.

HAS ANYONE ELSE had that issue with Buzzworthy Bumblebee.

electricidad

Citizen
No new purchases, but holy crap Amazon shipped Jackpot. I didn't expect to receive him until March.

I've got another hour of work before I can get home and free him from his box.

Bonebot

Citizen
Caved today and picked up Slag. With a coupon and my discount, I got him for a reasonable price. I also received Jackpot today, and surprisingly, his head looks pretty okay. The left half is a smidge taller, but the two halves are lined up well enough that it's not too noticeable. Finally, the original Waspinator I ordered off Ebay arrived, capping off my show character collection.

Shockwave 75

Citizen
I went to TFCon Toronto on Sunday and got a small, but satisfying haul: G1 Doubledealer (complete), Covert Agent Ravage set, 2 Gobots branded gun bots, and 2 Kenner Aliens.

TFCon.jpg

Bonebot

Citizen
I ended up making a few impulse purchases this last week, what with the combination of coupons, sales, and increased employee discounts. Picked up Kingdom Magnus, Shadow Panther and Waspinator.

Bonebot

Citizen
Found a Tigatron at Walmart today, buried amidst an ocean of wave 3 deluxes. He's so much better than Cheetor, it's not even funny.

Bonebot

Citizen
I think I'm done for 2021, unless Pipes, Slammer or Blaster show up at work today. Ended up buying lot more than I originally planned to. The reissues of the first two WFC Titans started it, then later I succumbed and picked up replacements for several of my older Generations/Legends figures that I was going to ignore.

Next year's looking good so far, there are only a dozen or so figures in Legacy that I want. That number goes up a little bit with the addition of the new leaks for the retailer exclusive lines and Selects, but should still end up being a significantly less expensive year.

Top Bottom