LGBTQ+ Transformers fan thread

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
IMG_20230717_211431.jpg

I got the 40th Anniversary He-Man figure and he's hanging around Shipwreck. That's as far as they can go when trading clothes.

He's a great figure and I know it's accurate to the cartoon but he should have nipples, dang it!

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I'm watching season 2 of Star Trek Next Generation and just saw the Okona episode. Geez, he's roguishly sexy. He has more personality here than when he was the Rocketeer.

IMG_20230828_223600.jpg

I looked him up and he was a background character in Lower Decks and was in that CGI Prodigy. Guess I'll have to watch Prodigy, haha

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Wow, I'd either missed or completely forgotten that TNG had decided for some reason to have a parody Han Solo for an episode, so the LD reference didn't register for me. Apparently he's gone fully silver fox in Prodigy. I'm intrigued by the fact that LD and Prodigy coordinate enough that despite its long production schedules, Prodigy is consistent with LD's cameo a year earlier in that he's lost his left eye at some point since TNG and wears an eyepatch.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Wow, I'd either missed or completely forgotten that TNG had decided for some reason to have a parody Han Solo for an episode, so the LD reference didn't register for me. Apparently he's gone fully silver fox in Prodigy. I'm intrigued by the fact that LD and Prodigy coordinate enough that despite its long production schedules, Prodigy is consistent with LD's cameo a year earlier in that he's lost his left eye at some point since TNG and wears an eyepatch.
I've got 6 seasons of Next Generation to watch before I go to Prodigy but I did look up how much older Okona is. He probably can't do any hanky panky since Prodigy is a kids show.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
So uhh guess who's queer-ass is also aromantic y'all?

I mean probably, it's complicated and something I've realized like a month ago but never said here. But basically I've realized that like...just like I've never had any interest in sexual relations with anyone, I've never had any interest in dating or being in a romantic relationship either. It's just complicated because I seriously find other women so damn beautiful but I've never thought 'Wow I wish I could date her' or something like that when I see one, I just think about how beautiful they are.

So I guess it's like I'm aesthetically attracted to other women but not sexually or romantically attracted to them? I mean I already knew I wasn't sexually attracted to women cuz my queer-ass already knew she was asexual but y'know.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I don't check-in with this thread as often anymore as I used to, and I'm not sure if that Post was before or after you mentioned this on the discord group Viola, but I'm always impressed with the steps you take to open up more and more when you figure these things out about yourself.

I flirted with the idea myself that I was both 'a's for a while... but nah, turns out I'm just bad at it lol.

I'm happy for you though, must take a little bit of pressure off your interpersonal interactions at least. and Hey... plenty of ridiculously attractive ladies out there ready to have life-long platonic friendships with you. Good luck buddy

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I had a longer post I deleted but it was just me going over how Picard is the official thirst trap of Star Trek Next Generation, haha. Still in the middle ish of the whole series tho.

I also end up looking up other hot, er, interesting guest actors. Funny to find out that they are gay, like Chad Allen and Kirk's son from Wrath of Khan (died of HIV tho, poor guy).

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Well, my original post was suppose to be how Picard is the most unclothed of all the men and women in the eps I've seen so far. Or else in a tight suit, like when he played racquet ball.

Though Q was naked for a while, haha

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Anybody watching Captain Laserhawk on Netflix? Love the animation and the few game parts (with references I don't get). Laserhawk is actually gay but I rather like Alex the burly guy over him. Character design is attractive.

It's just 6 eps but needs more.

Screenshot_20231025_013059_YouTube.jpg

CrockAlley

Citizen
Anybody watching Castlevania Nocturne? Gosh dang!

Also the drunk ep of Lower Decks have two guys kissing. Who are they?View attachment 16889
Haha, I googled that red haired guy when I watched this episode. I don’t remember if he even has a name. He ends up in his underwear in that ep, or some other episode.

Also, Mariner and the Andorian lady dated in the first season, didn’t they? I’m glad that ST is finally catching up to the late 20th century. Discovery’s queer family makes me happy in a way no ST has before.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
That was generations where kirk mentions sulu has a family. And... well, he doesn't specify what the partner is, just that sulu has a family and daughter. Given when generations was made: fill in your own blanks.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
It was a scene in one of the Abrams films(don't remember if it was in to darkness or beyond off the top of my head)

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Oh, okay. I never saw more than the first one.

I mean, they weren't bad, but like the live action transformers movies: I just did not care enough to try.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Finished Scott Pilgrim Netflix anime. I don't want to spoil but I HATE what Wallace Wells does! No clips of him in YouTube so just previous movie version.

Can I call him a soulless predator? Is that too much? He's just remorseful when he messes with other people's relationship just cuz, what, he likes turning straight guys gay?

Also, at the end, was that Stephen Stills' endgame?

Top Bottom