Kraven the Hunter

Paladin

Citizen
Sony Pictures more or less operating on the principle of "THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER."

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
20230620_182900.jpg

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Like Morbius, I just don't see the point of this movie.
Looks fine, like, it's a Sony comic movie.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Looks fine, like, it's a Sony comic movie.
That’s exactly what I was going to post lol

When I saw the trailer, it was damned near a beat for beat redux of Morbius: the childhood trauma, the acquisition of animal based powers, the stupid CGI “wall jumps”, the shirtless shot, the ”money shot” of the character in classic form, even the “moral quandary” brought up by the obvious love interest.

About the only thing I’m applauding at this stage is the decision to commit to the R rating. But right now…it really does come across in the same vibes as Venom and Morbius.

Shadewing

Citizen
That’s exactly what I was going to post lol

When I saw the trailer, it was damned near a beat for beat redux of Morbius: the childhood trauma, the acquisition of animal based powers, the stupid CGI “wall jumps”, the shirtless shot, the ”money shot” of the character in classic form, even the “moral quandary” brought up by the obvious love interest.

About the only thing I’m applauding at this stage is the decision to commit to the R rating. But right now…it really does come across in the same vibes as Venom and Morbius.

Except Venom is actually good.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
The Strikes are starting to affect release dates. Sony pushed Kraven back from October to August of 2024.

Echowarrior

Citizen
The only reason I can think of for them to shift this film's release is to help space out what films they have in the can in case the strike doesn't get resolved quickly.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
The only reason I can think of for them to shift this film's release is to help space out what films they have in the can in case the strike doesn't get resolved quickly.

That was my wife's theory as well. And it's pretty likely.

Although I suppose it's also possible it needs some fairly vital last minute reshoots.

-ZacWilliam, also possible it's just garbage enough that they kicked it into the future as you would kick a half crumpled soda can down a street.

Top Bottom