Invincible Season 2 teaser (feat. Peter Cullen)

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
We left off with season 1 way back on 29 April 2021. Finally, the teaser trailer for season 2 has arrived in anticipation of the premiere scheduled for 3 November 2023.

Shadewing

Citizen
For those that can't wait, a prequel special was released, staring Atom Eve.

Also it's been revealed that Season 2 will be split in half. The first 4 episodes this year, the last four early next year. Kirkman says this is for two reasons: 1. to let the events of episode 4 time to really be felt as it works with TWD series and 2. and he feels new episodes would get lost in the holidays.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw the Atom Eve origin. It was amazing! It was nothing like the comic mini but all I remember there was her meeting Rexplode as a teen. Here, her adventures as a little kid was great.

Dang, the highway fight was bonkers! Looked amazing!

Her initial power use was same as Ms Marvel tv show, with platforms, which I thought was cool.

Shadewing

Citizen
Saw the Atom Eve origin. It was amazing! It was nothing like the comic mini but all I remember there was her meeting Rexplode as a teen. Here, her adventures as a little kid was great.

Dang, the highway fight was bonkers! Looked amazing!

Her initial power use was same as Ms Marvel tv show, with platforms, which I thought was cool.

Your thinking of the wrong comic. That's Invincible presents Atom Eve + Rexplode; this is adapted from Invincible presents Atom Eve.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Oooooh.

Holy cow, I might not have read the Presents Atom Eve then. Huh.

Thanks for the info! I hope the siblings were as cool in the comic as in this show.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I've only seen ep1 of season 2. I had to recheck that it was Levy's fault and it really was. I actually forgot about Bulletproof really.

Edit - saw ep2. I liked the comic version of the underwater kingdom better. Anybody shocked with Immortal?

Last edited:

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
I just saw that Amazon had bumped the show up in my 'continue watching' queue last night, but I haven't had a chance to watch the new eps yet.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Catching up with ep5 and half of ep6. It's been a while so probably no need for spoilers?

I knew Rae was going to die since her male version died at this point in the comics. But seeing how it was done was horrific. It was such a surprise in the next ep tho.

Dunno why there's a lot with that guy who turned to a robot. I don't recall that much attention in the comics.

Edit - finished the eps. What's up with the mummy returns?

Last edited:

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Man, splitting the season up really throttled the momentum. I did enjoy the last 4 episodes, but it just felt like it was declawed. That final battle woth Angstrom was super tense, but I can't help but feel that there should have been one more episode after that (I am unfamiliar with the comics, so I don't know whats coming next) with some larger stakes.

Also I kinda expected to see Oliver developing a but more than he had since arroving on Earth.

Top Bottom