Introduce Yourself

Kaon

Hey so I thought I would make this thread again just to get to know both new and old users.

You can either fill out this template or do one of your own, doesn't matter:

Names you go by:
Pronouns:
Other Hobbies beisdes collecting:
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote:

I shall go first...

Names you go by: AzurLocke, Kaon, Kay, Cicero
Pronouns: All of them
What got you into Transformers: Long story short, the 07 Movie; I got into TF later in life. Didn't grow up with it.
Other Hobbies besides Collecting: Writing.
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: Allspark.com (of course) Allspark's Transformers discord server: discord.gg/allspark

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Names you go by: Sarah
Vixen
Pronouns: she/her they/them
What got you into Transformers: Unicron
Other Hobbies beisdes collecting: Gaming. Drawing. Cryptozoology. TV watching. Movie fan. Reading. Psychological. Paranormal phenomenon.
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: nah

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Names you go by:
The Doctor Who, The Doctor, Doctor, Doc', TDWho (On a rare occasion The Doctor Devo, if the usual name is taken)
Pronouns:
She/They
Floating Through Time and Space in a Wooden Box
What got you into Transformers:
The toys mostly. I watch the cartoons and read the comics sometimes, but it's the toys that I've consistently loved.
Other Hobbies besides collecting:
Drawing, writing, gaming, Nerf and Nerf accessories.
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote:
My Twitter. Like, there's nothing really worth seeing there, but it exists!

Last edited:

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Names you go by: Daith
Pronouns: He/Him
What got you into Transformers: G1 Toys and The 86 Movie
Other Hobbies beisdes collecting: Magic the Gathering, Cooking,
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: Not particularly.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Names you go by: CoffeeHorse, and the horse's name is Night Cap.
Pronouns: He/him
What got you into Transformers: My parents dragged me to Big Lost for no good reason and some KO Constructicons were the coolest things there.
Other Hobbies besides collecting: Drawing, staring off into space wondering what I'm doing with my life.
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: Nice try, FBI.

Onyx Minor

¿Qué onda? Tiene tiempo que no nos vemos por acá.
Citizen
Names you go by: Onyx Minor, Onyx, Jason
What got you into Transformers: G1 toys/cartoon, but my wife got me back into collecting when she bought me some BW toys on a run to TRU in the late 90’s.
Other Hobbies beisdes collecting: Photography, pool, and traveling.
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: https://linktr.ee/onyxminor

Questionable Meats

Citizen
Names you go by: QMP, Spicytron
What got you into Transformers: Been into it since I was a kid. The obsession never dies!
Other Hobbies besides collecting: Drawing, Star Trek, Gaming, working myself to death HA HA HA please help me
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: Not currently

Notomus

Unofficial Pope of Devconism
Citizen
Devcon.jpg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Names you go by: Sabrblade, Sabr, Blade, Miles

Pronouns: Male (he, him, his, etc.)

What got you into Transformers: BEEEEEEEEAST WAAAAAAARS!!!

Other Hobbies besides collecting:
Timelining/chronologizing the in-universe histories of fiction (currently timelining the Goof Troop/A Goofy Movie/House of Mouse universe, with a big ol' timeline of a whopping 187 entries!)

Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: Negative

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend
Citizen
Names you go by: Trip
What got you into Transformers: G1 cartoon
Other Hobbies beisdes collecting: pinball

Paladin

Citizen
Names: PAL or some variations usually work.
Pronouns- he/him is good enough.
What got me in: I grew up with hand-me-downs and VHS copies from my older cousins. fun fact- as a result of this, I am probably the only fan who saw "Return of Optimus Prime" BEFORE the '86 film so the emotional impact of the latter is a little lost on me.
Other hobbies: Tokusatsu and Power Rangers are big interests. plus whatever game catches my attention at the time.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Names you go by: Viola
Pronouns: She/They
What got you into Transformers: My grandparents bought me some RID toys for my 5th birthday back in 2001. I've been trapped in this hell ever since.
Other Hobbies beisdes collecting: Magical girl anime, Doctor Who, trains (I like Thomas and Friends lol. If people can like MLP, I can like this), writing on occasion, studying history, playing video games, ostensibly tokusatsu
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: Twitter, where I mostly post about magical girl anime, Doctor Who, and make political shitposts sometimes.

Astromagnum

Citizen
It's a progressional thing, but I kinda prefer the older times. However, not a Decepticon that's my lawfully evil dimensional duplicate. I'm a lawfully neutral rando from an alternate universe. The logic of this reality with factions, confounds me.

Attachments

• vGz0Syp.png
    vGz0Syp.png
    390.1 KB · Views: 76

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
Names you go by: Guardian Prime. GP, to the folks who've known me longest.

Pronouns: He/him/

What got you into Transformers: G1 Transformer cartoon back in the 80s.

Other Hobbies besides collecting: My hobbies bounce around. Lego, wildlife, dabbling in animation.

Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: Nope.

When did you first join the Allspark: February 14th, 2011. Guess you could say I fell in love with the place. :giggle:

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ok, my turn.

Names: GodSentinelOmega, GSOmega, GSO, Omega
What got you into Transformers: i’ve been here from the start. Somi was pulled in by the G1 toys, cartoon and the Marvel G1 comic. I dropped out during the tailend of G2 through to the tailend of RID2001. Then got pulled back in by the Unicron Trilogy.
Other Hobbies: Lego, Video Games, RPGs, Reading/Audiobooks, Pottery. Everything from Douglas Adams to Michael Moorcock to Terry Pratchett.
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: Nah.

LittleAutobot1218~

Everyone needs faith. What we need, alien robots!
Citizen
Eyy this is fun!

Names you go by: Auto, WS, Wildstrike, Axel, Gears
Pronouns: She/Her
What got you into Transformers: Back in 2019 I watched the Bumblebee movie, and I never felt so invested in something.
Other Hobbies besides collecting: I draw Transformers, play piano, sing, sometimes reading,
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: I got... Wattpad and Discord :p

SHOCKWAVE

Citizen
Names you go by: SHOCKWAVE or Chris or Christopher
Pronouns: they/them
What got you into Transformers: in 1984, I temporarily lived with my cousin and he had Transformers toys. I was hooked from the start.
Other Hobbies besides collecting: Video games and Lego
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: I have an ArtStation and Instgram under my full name.
Fun trivia: I founded the Allspark with Optimus87 in 1999 to post Beast Machine spoilers, I painted Megatron, Hot Rod, WWII Hotrod and Schick Hydrobot in Transformers: The Last Knight, I attended TFCON in 2019 as a guest and there's silly videos of me on YouTube going on about Transformers VFX.

Till Are Are One

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Names you go by: Wonko the sane? here on the allspark, and some variation of wonko basically everywhere.

Pronouns: It. Like the sewer demon... Okay. He/Him

Montreal quebec currently. But I desperately want out of this province of fuckwits.

What got you into Transformers: My first memory is of a big red truck turning into a big red robot.

Other Hobbies beisdes collecting:
Comic books, building toys (and projects.) in general, Videogames, baking. I used to write but fell out badly due to circumstance.

Top Bottom