If a Shattered Glass Galvatron toy is sent out with the Matrix could it become the Prime of that Universe?

Soundwave2.0

Citizen
Will there not be a new Shattered glass Galvatron if it does not turn into a helicopter?

Last edited:

Soundwave2.0

Citizen
That is not a sentence.
Most of the new Shattered glass toys may be more or less like how the first ones,were, so does that likely mean they will not make a Galvatron Shattered Glass if it does not have a helicopter mode like the first one?

Last edited:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I would say, even if a new Shattered Glass Galvatron figure gets made, it wouldn't be a Prime in an SG universe. That is an Autobot thing. Now, if an SG Galvatron crossed over into a positive universe and aligned with heroic Autobots, then, yes, I could see it gaining the title of Prime.

And, as far as altmodes go, I doubt Hasbro will only make an SG Galvatron if it turns into a helicopter. If they want to make one, they will make one and come up with an in-story reason for whatever altmode it has.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
But could they make a helicopter out of Galvatron Kingdom or generations selects?
Looking at the toy mold in my hands right now... maaaaaybe?

With a little imagination, I could see them finagling a helicopter out of the cannon mode with a little retooling and some new add-on accessories. Namely, by turning the cannon mode around and making the helicopter from the backwards cannon. Add a new cockpit piece to connect where the robot feet are, a big new rotor where the little cannon piece attaches to the top of the cannon (it'll have to go somewhere else, now), fold down the fin at the top of the cannon to give more clearance to the new rotor, maybe retool the tank treads to instead be landing skids, etc. etc.

Leaving the fusion cannon attached to the back would then make it look like a sci-fi rocket-powered helicopter.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
If Hasbro wants to do a SG Galvatron, I kind of hope, they use a different mold for him as all of the SG figures that been done so far, have been just repaints of existing figures but I hope they do something different with him, I would take the Siege Springer mold and use that, just give him a different head and bring over the Kingdom/Legacy Galvatron arm cannon over

Top Bottom