IDW1 Megatron vs. IDW2 Megatron

Xaaron

Citizen
Imagine the quantum duplicate of the Lost Light from IDW 2005 wound up in IDW's new 2019 continuity. Autobot and co-captain Megatron returns home to Cybertron and finds his doppelganger in the process of seizing power for the Decepticon cause. It's a conversation that might overshadow Chaos Theory, or the time-phone call between Orion Pax and Megatron in MTMTE #36. What would they have to say to one another?

- IDW1 Megatron would laugh in his successor's face when he hears how long they've been at war. 40 cycles? 2,000 years of oppression? Oh well...that's cute.

- IDW1 Megatron would hear the term "Nominus Edict" and say, "I don't know what that is, but I'm already against it." He'd also feel quiet joy that Outliers are called Prodigies in this reality.

- "Starscream isn't worth the hassle."

But really, what would be his advice? Stay the course? Force Optimus to the negotiating table? Any expectations?

ssg 4 life

Citizen
this would be pretty interesting if we're going with captain megatron. idw1 megs had so many personality changes, imo, and most of them would be interesting to see go against this megatron

Magnusblitz

Citizen
If it's co-captain Megatron at the end of the Lost Light's trip, I'd have to imagine he'd be trying to convince IDW2 Megatron that it's not worth it. Especially since what IDW2 Megatron is rebelling against isn't even outright oppression as it was for IDW1 Megatron, but ennui.

Top Bottom