Humor, Love, Beauty, Music, Fun, Nature: The Best Medicine

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
If there's any question about music being fun, you need more metal in your life.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
If there's any question about music being fun, you need more metal in your life.

That’s intense. It’s not my Filmation He-man and Skeletor, Sword of Power and Masters of the Universe.

I’m a more sensitive soul. This is more my speed:

CA8D21ED-B331-4B66-8992-AA3EE79095FE.jpeg

Let’s slow it down, way down.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Too old? My dad's in his 60s and is still a metalhead. Though he prefers a different set of bands admittedly. Nightwish for example.

There's metal for everyone though, you just have to find your niche.

As for the Dragonland song above, the entire album tells a story, if you want to seek it out at some point. That seems to be one niche I've fallen into, between that album, the ABex/AByss duology from Unleash the Archers, the Gloryhammer/Angus McSix sagas, and so on.

Another one from the same album:

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Why do family members turn in their brother, mother, father, sister, son, daughter to law enforcement:? And why do close friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, and wives report their partners to the police?

Shouldn’t Ted Kaczynski’s brother have gone to him first and tell him to cut it out and forgive him?

Love and understanding heals.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I cannot say from personal experience, because I’ve never had any pets, but I heard nature and animals have a therapeutic, healing effect:

Warning: May cause neglect of real, human children. Call doctor immediately if you find yourself loving your pet more than your child.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I did not make this clear before. The #1 spot for the greatest sitcom of all time is “I Love Lucy”:

Every one that came after somehow copied this show in some way.

I also forgot to include “Mama’s Family” in my previous list.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
This is another one people seem to like that I just could not get into, with its revolving cast of characters and lack of focus:

Cool theme music though.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I liked the first 2 seasons of this show:

but then I lost interest when they killed off the father.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Vicky Lawrence was great in this role:

She was really funny, but when she was out of that character she was just a regular non-funny person.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Why is David Lee Roth held in higher regard as Van Halen’s front man when Sammy Hagar had the better, more iconic voice?

Top Bottom