Hasbro officially announces the "Selfie Series" toyline

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Not quite what I meant by THAT either (don't we get scanned via the app and device camera?) but I would so abuse that too, mainly to get toys made of people they dont have under contract for likenesses (or better/alternate likenesses of people whose previous releases were kinda meh). But yeah, I'm sure others would have a field day and there would penises aplenty.

Dake

Citizen
Not quite what I meant by THAT either (don't we get scanned via the app and device camera?) but I would so abuse that too, mainly to get toys made of people they dont have under contract for likenesses (or better/alternate likenesses of people whose previous releases were kinda meh). But yeah, I'm sure others would have a field day and there would penises aplenty.
I wouldn't be surprised if they will individually verify orders to make sure people aren't submitting public figures - that would be a huge liability otherwise. These won't be cheap, so it's probably something an intern or two can keep up with.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I suppose the requirement of scanning your face through the phone camera/via the app will make that prohibitively difficult to do anyway.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well, you can always just kidnap them to get a scan. Remember...

tumblr_m0jei1eZoU1qetnkvo8_400.gif

Top Bottom