Happy Easter!

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Once again it's that time of year we recognize the sacrifice Sunbow Optimus Prime made to save Autobot City.

Optimus-Prime-Death-in-Transformers-The-Movie-1986.jpg
But that wasn't the end, as he rose from the dead... only to be killed again.

8LqSwXtpuUATYuffgeLPmWcR9qE.jpg
But then he rose again and this time it stuck.

x1080.jpg
Till all are one.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Meanwhile in the Marvel G1 comics:

There was the time he killed himself because he cheated at a videogame, only to be resurrected because a nerd saved his mind to a floppy disk.

And then died fighting Unicron, only to be resurrected by the Last Autobot.

And then he died again being eaten alive by the Swarm, but then they remade him shortly after.

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

There was the time he killed himself because he cheated at a videogame, only to be resurrected because a nerd saved his mind to a floppy disk.

And then he died again being eaten alive by the Swarm, but then they remade him shortly after.

I only had to much time! That's why I specified Sunbow.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

That's not how I remember it. It was:

The time he killed himself because he cheated at a videogame, only to be resurrected because a nerd saved his mind to a floppy disk.

And then got abducted by the Dark Matrix creature and died from accumulated injuries (but he was cool with it, since he believed Hasbro-- I mean, the Last Autobot shouldn't have brought him back again).

;)

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
When I was a kid my family celebrated Easter by eating bagels. I should have eaten a bagel today.

Top Bottom