Halloween display suggestions

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
Ok, been a few years since I last posted on this topic (2016, I think) so why not do so again.

What TFs are you/would you use for a Halloween display?

I really wish Draculus was shipping soon; someone really dropped the ball with it shipping weeks after Halloween.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was just thinking about that, actually.

My list so far had been:

Mindwipe
"Sparkless" Zombie Barricade
Any and all of the Fossilizers
My old Marvel Crossover Hulk tank kinda sorta passing for a Frankenstein's monster
Ratbat, WIngthing, Skar, and Ravage(s) as decorative bats and black cats
The jack-o-lantern and candy corn Botbots.

SG_Roadbuster

Citizen
The Dinobots Unleashed Platinum edition set. oooohhhhh scary translucent smokey dinosaur ghosts, oooooohhhhhh spooky.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
The Ghostbusters, the clear Botcon Mirage, Year of the Goat Prime, and a monkey!

It's not as dumb as it sounds, they actually work pretty well together. The clear Prime even lights up for Ghost Glow fun till they FINALLY give me a glow in the dark Starscream...

48775509273_721bbb60a5.jpg

46883614355_f5857d13f0.jpg

48222518202_6d7a530602_o.jpg

Shattered Trousers

That thing Ratchet needed.
Citizen
This is something I've been thinking about a bit lately in the ramp up to the greatest holiday of the year.

My first suggestion is Lord Doomitron, the Robots in Disguise (2015) Mini-Con.

Robots_in_Disguise_LORD_DOOMITRON_toy.jpg
(Thanks to TFWiki.net for the photos)

The single-carded version, which was widely available here in Australia, is black and purple, which is appropriately dark and spooky, I guess.

However, in October, my attention turns to the orange and green variant available in the Mini-Con Weaponizers 4-pack.

800px-RID_Mini-Con_4-Pack_Lord_Doomitron.jpg

I finally got around to tracking down one of these and I think the round li'l bugger looks super-Halloweenie in his pumpkin-themed colours!

To look extra trick or treat, I'll snap the transparent green accessories from the single-carded version onto the orange 4-pack version. He's gonna look like Lord Pumpkin (from Malibu's Ultraverse comics) whisping green vapors all over! Keen!

~L~

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Easy. Mindwipe. Sonar.. and the blackarachnias oh this year adding in Fangry for the werewolf

Shattered Trousers

Citizen
Also, Punch/Counterpunch.

I haven't decided yet if he's an Autobot Trick or Treating as a Decepticon or vice versa.

~L~

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Tricranius has all the right colors. I know there's a botbot that turns into Candy Corn, but I don't know the name of it...

Shattered Trousers

Citizen
Tricranius has all the right colors. I know there's a botbot that turns into Candy Corn, but I don't know the name of it...

Sugar Breath. If Botbots were ever dirt cheap, I mean 3 for a dollar cheap, I'd scoop up a bunch of Sugar Breath to have a bowlfull of 'em.

transformers-botbots-series3-seaons-greeters-sugar-breath-toy_480x480.jpg

And the jack-o'-lantern mentioned earlier is Halloween Knight.

images - 2021-10-14T135259.913.jpeg

~L~

Top Bottom