Grand Theft Auto VI

Monique

Guess whos back
Citizen
Trailer looks great. Online forum posts and comment about it are insane however. Like obvious flamebait and stuff that looks like it was posted just so someone could screencap it for angry tweets later.

Reaction aside, they really did nail florida but more over im just impressed how real everything looks. Sure graphics aren't everything but god damn its insane to look at this game. Absolutely means it wont run on my PC but I guess I got a couple years to fix that problem.

spikeriley

Citizen
Trailer looks great. Online forum posts and comment about it are insane however. Like obvious flamebait and stuff that looks like it was posted just so someone could screencap it for angry tweets later.

Reaction aside, they really did nail florida but more over im just impressed how real everything looks. Sure graphics aren't everything but god damn its insane to look at this game. Absolutely means it wont run on my PC but I guess I got a couple years to fix that problem.

Well, that is to be expected, as Grand Theft Auto is a big name video game franchise, and an announcement of a new game will get gamers talking (if you look on YouTube, people are already spamming videos with the song used in the trailer mentioning this game).

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
I would have preferred they take the franchise somewhere new for a change, especially since Miami isn't exactly all that culturally relevant these days (and wasn't even in 2003, hence the 1980s throwback), but Florida as a whole sure is. If there were ever a time to go back to the "map contains more than just the one city" thing they did in San Andreas, it'd be now.

If their graphic designers have any idea what they're doing, they'll pull a Resident Evil and play up the "VIce City" thing somehow in upcoming marketing materials.

Shadewing

Citizen
I would have preferred they take the franchise somewhere new for a change, especially since Miami isn't exactly all that culturally relevant these days (and wasn't even in 2003, hence the 1980s throwback), but Florida as a whole sure is. If there were ever a time to go back to the "map contains more than just the one city" thing they did in San Andreas, it'd be now.

If their graphic designers have any idea what they're doing, they'll pull a Resident Evil and play up the "VIce City" thing somehow in upcoming marketing materials.
I feel this being GTA VI is the primary reason we're getting Vice City again

Top Bottom