Get Any Holiday TF gifts?

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Anyone get any?

I got one today that I did not and would not ever expect. The last 3 years my folks have gotten me the Haslab for Christmas, which is great. This year there wasn't one so I threw a few regular line things on my Wishlist: Studio Series Magnus, the Legacy Motormaster/Menasor Box set (I was really kinda hoping for that one.)

They got me Robosen Prime. Huh. Don't quite know what to do with that. It's something so outside what I would personally spend on a TF I never even considered owning it. I certainly never would have put it on a wish list. Havn't gotten to open it yet. May not till tommorrow. Curious about it. But I really would have been happy with Magnus, Ratchet or Motormaster.

-ZacWilliam, not to sound ungrateful it's just something I never would have sought to own and it feels weird that now I do...

Bonebot

Citizen
The wife got me Battlemaster Airazor as a stocking stuffer. The youngest kiddo got the BB Bumbleswoop set and Tacticon Hashtag. The oldest got Legacy: Evolutions Shrapnel, Autobots Unite Starscream, and Legacy Motormaster. Motormaster turned out to be defective though, so that was a major bummer. Menasor's left arm has a locked hinge that prevents it from being extended fully and combining with Dead End. Hopefully BBTS will work with us on a replacement figure or part. :/

TriBlurr

Citizen
Wife got me Armada Optimus and a couple Joe's.
My brother got me Nacelle and Nova Prime.

20231225_154339.jpg

Last edited:

Blot

Citizen
The only TF adjacent gift I received was Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos... but the DVDs, not the Bluray. A very "oops" moment from all parties involved, admittedly.

...So anyone want to buy all three Revenge of Cronos DVDs?

Last edited:

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I have a tradition of buying myself something TF-related for Christmas (novel idea, I know!). I usually wrap it and write, "From Santa" on the tag. It's generally something that I've been on the fence about getting, or is expensive/indulgent, etc. My family knows and appreciates this custom. This year though, I was travelling and unable to bring a lot of stuff with me. But I did convince myself to pick up Earthspark Nightshade, and it is an incredibly fun Transformer.

Reactions: RCX

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Turns out it was cologne inside the present that my niece drew Optimus Prime on. It's named Overhauled soooo I guess I could pretend it's Transformers Cybertron adjacent, though an overhauled Overhaul is actually Leobreaker, haha

GridArt_20231227_151236396.jpg

Dvandom

Citizen
A friend got me the two-rabbits BeastBox set. And a LOT of my Pulse orders arrived over the last week.

---Dave

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
???

*looks it up*

Awwww, those are adorable!

*square robot 69*

... still adorable...
BeastBox is also the current line of toys that BotCon now uses for its exclusives. They put out special BeastBox toys in Transformers-themed color schemes. See the 2022 and 2023 exclusives (the 2023 souvenirs are instead BeastDrive toys, BeastBox's sister series).

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Turns out it was cologne inside the present that my niece drew Optimus Prime on. It's named Overhauled soooo I guess I could pretend it's Transformers Cybertron adjacent, though an overhauled Overhaul is actually Leobreaker, haha

gridart_20231227_151236396-jpg.18396
"Scent of Toilet"??? 🤨

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
No, the translation is "Toilet water" but in reality, it's referencing the perfumes and scents they used to use to hide the smells of toilets before proper plumbing and hygiene.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I got myself a Legacy Skullgrin from Ross. I might go back and get as clearance TFTM Starscream tonight.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The only TF adjacent gift I received was Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos... but the DVDs, not the Bluray. A very "oops" moment from all parties involved, admittedly.

...So anyone want to buy all three Revenge of Cronos DVDs?
Are they in English in any form? Or play on NA region players?

Because I might know a guy...

Blot

Citizen
Are they in English in any form? Or play on NA region players?

Because I might know a guy...
All three are Region 1 from Central Park Media. The only real "problem" of the sets is that they never finished it, so it's the first 15 episodes... out of 51.

Top Bottom