G.I. Joe thread - 07/25/2024: Haslab Rattler, Road Pig, Raptor and more

Blot

Citizen
The question would then be are the lasers fired in a GI Joe XCom be more accurate or less than usual.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Stopped by Ollie's looking for the Starscream Coronation set folks have found . No luck, but they were just starting to set up and stock their Christmas toy table.

I grabbed Classified Sgt Slaughter and the original 3 3/4 Hiss Tank III reissue for $12 each. They also had Fortnite Snake Eyes.

-Zacwilliam, at that price it was tempting to army build the Hiss which is not something I would normally consider.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I think Ollies must source inventory on more regional levels. I WISH I had seen a Slaughter or 3.75 Joe stuff. All I found at mine was a pile of Lady Jaye at $12.99 and a pile of movie Classified for $4.99. Given the relative lack of Joe stuff compared to other brands, I’m inclined to say that they MIGHT have had some of the “rare waves” people have found, but got bought up by “dealers” (as Ollies seems to refer to them).

At $15 and up, I’m good to skip the Twins and Stalker. But at $5? I’d buy them all (despite lack of space).

I DID find that pile of Coronation Starscream though :p

TriBlurr

Citizen
Walmart Collector Con figures going up thus week. Pics courtesy of Jtprime17
F7o9s7fWgAAbv_N.jpeg
F7o9s7fW0AAiZDV.jpeg
F7o9s7dWQAAU2m8.jpeg
F7o9s7dW8AAjQRx.jpeg
F7o9whiXMAAwUnG.jpeg
F7o9whhXkAAPuTb.jpeg

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Shit. They're actually doing O-Ring figures for it! Never thought we'd see that.

I had all the giant Joe playset vehicles as a kid and a part of me really wants this.

ZacWilliam, realisticly I have NO good place to put it.

Lobjob

Citizen
I mean, it is absolutely beautiful but I knew that price was gonna come for you and there it is.

I adore it though and if this is just the start of their O ring game then hallelujah.

Dake

Citizen
It ain't cheap, but it's less shipped than I paid for either my Flagg OR Defiant, so I'm in... Though I'm not buying the extra figure pack.

Lobjob

Citizen
Sure, but the Flagg and Defiant are 40 year old collector pieces. This baby is brand new. We'll see if i can justify it because obviously i want it.

TriBlurr

Citizen
Clutch with the Vamp going up for preorder today. Pulse Exclusive.

Raptor and Iron Grenadiers as name only Reveals.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Raptor and the Iron Grenadiers might not be my favorite Sub-B-list weird Joe, but they are solidly Sub-B weird Joe and I will always take that. :)

-ZacWilliam, waiting on Sci-Fi, Nemesis Enforcer, Maverick, Quick Draw and Hydro Viper

Dake

Citizen
The proportions on that VAMP are just a little weird to my eye. It's like a Powerwheels version.

Top Bottom