FB_IMG_1690083910005.jpg
FB_IMG_1690083905887.jpg
FB_IMG_1690083915980.jpg
FB_IMG_1690083920948.jpg
FB_IMG_1690083925086.jpg
FB_IMG_1690083929207.jpg

Dake

Citizen
Those are pretty cool, and also obvious we'll get the MMS and a Stinger to go with them at some point.

electricidad

Citizen
Damn. Just…damn. Very nice.

Each one of these is a get. The Hawk is perfect; so are the two Dreadnoks.

Curious as to the price point for the Vamp. Are we talking $60-some? Or $80-some?

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I'm not meaning to sound dumb here, but generally, how would 'retro' Duke and Scarlett look? Haven't they been pretty consistent over time? (and if they haven't, it's fine to tell me, I just looked them up quickly and it always seemed like some version of 'yellow and green' for them, I didn't pay a lot of attention in the 80's).

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I'm not meaning to sound dumb here, but generally, how would 'retro' Duke and Scarlett look? Haven't they been pretty consistent over time? (and if they haven't, it's fine to tell me, I just looked them up quickly and it always seemed like some version of 'yellow and green' for them, I didn't pay a lot of attention in the 80's).
Basically closer to their original figure versions. A good comparison would be comparing Classified Gung Ho’s original release and comparing that to his Walmart Retro version. Or Snake Eyes, where the Alpha Commando version used Beachhead parts, but the upcoming Retro version uses parts from Stalker (which is more accurate to the original figure.

Dake

Citizen
Scarlett may have had the color palette, but her uniform has been modernized so far. But the Dragonfly is coming with Glenda which has a new mold that is very much the original V1 Scarlett outfit (which is what Glenda was originally repainted from).

I assume a retro Duke will be a similar retro uniform.

Lobjob

Citizen
Seeing the shift from reimaginings to more classic looks is quite the thing.

More joes the merrier though.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I had a brainfart for a moment there and assumed "Retro Duke and Scarlett" were going to be more 1:18 o-ring figures.

TriBlurr

Citizen
Yeah O-ring is on hiatus outside of the Transformers Collabs. Which have two more entries rumored after Soundwave.

A triple T with the Sarge and a big one. No info on it other than it's priciest one yet. Probably an Optimus.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Anyone get the Classified Python Patrol / Tiger Force figures today? I tried to get Vypra on Pulse, but I like, sneezed or something, and when I recovered, she was out of stock. Oh well, so glad that I pay for Premium membership, because I preordered her through Target.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yeah, I ended up preordering her from Target. But I pay for Pulse, and it would have been more convenient to preorder through them. Anyway, I haven't been collecting the Python Patrol stuff, but I really like her deco.

Top Bottom