Frasier Returns

Shadewing

Citizen
That's not the Seattle skyline, that's Boston!

From what I recall hearing is that Fraiser moves back to Boston to take care of his Father; and the first episode is supposedly titled "The good father" in constrast to the original run's frist episode being "the good son"

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Huh.

I won't deny that I would have preferred a Seattle focus. But perhaps that would have led to a much different show.

Anyway, back in summer 2022 I saw a very well done fan-effort to make a trailer for a very different conclusion to Frasier's saga. May as well share What Probably Would Never Have Been, But Boy It'd Definitely Get People Talking:

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The new trailer is out now. It looks good. Another reason to keep subscribing to Paramount+.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
From what I recall hearing is that Fraiser moves back to Boston to take care of his Father; and the first episode is supposedly titled "The good father" in constrast to the original run's frist episode being "the good son"
Frasier's father (who was why he moved to Seattle in the first place) is long-dead. He's trying (badly) to reconnect with his son, Freddy. Hence the inverted title

LiamA

Citizen
After watching the first season I want to see the Cheers gang and their reaction to Frasier since he has had a tv show.

Top Bottom