Earth Wars - Game Advice Thread (or "Earthies" for Canadians)

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
lol. I have been Autobot. Although there really isn't much of a difference between them anymore other than the combiners and titans.

We used to have our own alliance, but it was just a bunch of random players and a few people from here that were more casual players. We joined with a group called Allspark alliance, that was like 8 or more serious alliances, that would allow players to be sorted due to their commitment in the events. Eventually they merged with two other allainces and became the ARK alliances, that allowed you to move up the ranks via your War effort. Then they merged again with another high profile group and changed the name to G1.

I am in one of the lower level G1 alliances now as I don't have the time I used to now that I have three kids to take care of.

Arvegtor

Citizen
It's really been a while since I've talked about this game here. Weird how it's almost the only TF game left. The Angry Birds crossover is still around, but there is nothing to do there to develop in any way, since all the new characters are war pass exclusives and never get properly released; Rage Battle is closing down this month; Reactivate is not here yet; Forged to Fight requires a Netflix account and doesn't release any new content in any case; Tactical Arena has finally started doing events but is still not available on Android.

So, let's see. I currently have every 4-star Decepticon (the last one not newly released character for me was G1 Megatron of all things, I've also pulled him before getting his 5-star, so no characters are completely unobtainable), 34 5-star Decepticons (it's a shame they're still releasing them faster than you can get them, even while at this point you basically pull one every month); Rollerforce, Lancelon and Cosmic Rust Blaster are the only 4-star combats I don't have; managed to collect 15 5-star combats; every combiner but Bruticus is at level 20 (Bruticus is only at level 18); my war squad is finally above 50k power (it was 41k only a year ago); no more Decepticons in the research queue and the total power of all bots is approaching 1 mil. Still completely f2p.

I've also still not seen the final hard dispatch mission (Protect the Mining Operations) or any alt faction dispatch missions, but "Frozen Mysteries" and "Capture Enemy Plans" were seen a couple of times each.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The Triple Changer event was a good one for you then! I just got a bunch of duplicates, but it gets me closer to my next 5 star bot. I am down to just Sunstreaker and Grimlock in the Legacy 1 group.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
1710366220706.png

Another individual event this weekend. Here is a chart for the upcoming events:

1710366258923.png

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The new interface is taking some getting use to. I do like that I can actually read the text without my glasses now, but man is it different to look at.

Top Bottom