Do you remember love? - The Macross Thread

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
On 3 October 1982, The Super Dimension Fortress Macross『超時空要塞マクロス』debuted on Japanese television. Since then, we have remembered 39 years of love!

34vBcUD.jpg

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
Coming Friday 8 October 2021 is the Macross Delta sequel film Absolute Live!!!!!!『劇場版マクロスΔ 絶対LIVE!!!!!!』and the accompanying Macross Frontier short Labyrinth of Time『劇場短編マクロスF 〜時の迷宮〜』.

Xellos

Citizen
Damn, I hope they bring out a dub for them. I wonder about Macross 7 though. While I would rather marathon Gundam Wing than watch that show again, I would likely give a dub a chance at least.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Damn, I hope they bring out a dub for them. I wonder about Macross 7 though. While I would rather marathon Gundam Wing than watch that show again, I would likely give a dub a chance at least.
I would think something like that might end up sub only. It'd be interesting if it ever sees release. Might depend on how the others do. I'd like to see Zero get a release too.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
While I didnt really dig Frontier and really only liked about 60% of Delta, I absolutely will be buying these! We gotta show em Macross can thrive in the west!

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
I think the following video is appropriate.

This takes place during the final episode of Macross 7, so technically spoilers. It doesn't give too much away, though. (I don't think anyone who hasn't seen the show will understand exactly what's going on.)

Basara moves a mountain! A Galaxy! With his song!

The song's Try Again, by the way.
As long as you keep at it, even impossible dreams can become reality! Whether you're saving the galaxy or cutting through decades-old legal red tape, dreams can come true!

Last edited:

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Minus the original series and Do You Remember Love it seems since Harmony Gold are still asses.

Top Bottom