Destron's Thread about things and stuff

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I just had breakfast and y'all're making me hungry again. You're also making me want to go get coffee and I already have a cup in my hand.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
I vaguely remember having some Timbits on a road trip once some years ago, decent enough as donut holes go, I think. I've gotten partial to local coffee chains since as a periodic thing, though.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
there are 5 timmies inside my town (down from 7), 3 in the smaller town down the road and 2 in the even smaller town south of both of of these two. I am never more than 10 minutes from a TripleTriple

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
so I just finished listening to Protoman's theme from Megaman 3 on like a loop for 20 minutes... but I'm still kinda in a downer mood, anyone who cares... hit me with your best joke. please

Caldwin

Citizen
There were three guys traveling in Africa, a Frenchman, a Japanese, and an American. They are captured by a tribe of fierce headhunters. The witch doctor says to them, "We are going to slaughter you, but you might take some comfort in the fact that we don't believe in waste here, and that therefore every part of your body will go to some use. We will weave baskets out of your hair, we will render your bones for glue, and we will tan your skin and stretch it over wooden frames for canoes. Now we are going to allow you an honorable death, so I will give you each a knife and allow you to say some last words before killing yourselves."

The Japanese guy yells "Banzai!" and commits hari-kari.

The French guy yells "Vive la France!" and slits his throat.

Then the American guy takes the knife, pokes holes all over his body, and yells, "There's your ******* canoe!"

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
DSC02972.JPG

went to gamestop today, got these 3 with my discount - saved a whole 10 bucks off retail 35+35+56 but I got the lot for a smooth 110 ooh yeah. I love retail being so f'd that this is the first chance i had to get the inferno mold

Caldwin

Citizen
I love retail being so f'd that your first chance to get a Transformer toy is at a video game store.

Top Bottom