Destron's semi-annual new thread

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
oh yeah Doc, my horses... big mess. Turns out my now ex roommate was a hoarder. and his horad material of choice was garbage... not all the garbage, only the best most still partly full of food garbage... after he moved out suddenly one night to move in with his ladyfriend I opened the door to his room to check to see if the vent was clear so I could prep to turn the furnace on and discovered - Shit piled up to just under the window frame and covering ever open space that wasn't the bed... up to the edge of the mattress... there was even a nice big stain on the wall behind his bed from where he'd lean naked against the wall when playing playstation ...

the reason why I've been away is because he also apparently wasn't paying the internet bill and had been using my half on other things. (I suspect I was paying his phone bill instead.) anywho... so I've been away -getting all that sorted, and now I'm back with a new internet set up and looking forward to having a 2024 that couldn't possibly be worse than my 2023. I'd post the pictures but I don't know if that sort of think is against board rules on exposure to gross shit

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I never said anything about murder! Say, does anyone know where I can find a good abandoned warehouse? Somewhere where no one will hear screaming. You know, for totally legal reasons.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ride the bus somewhere and leave his phone under the seat. He must have accidentally left it behind when he got off the bus... wherever.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Glad you’re back Destron! My sympathies for having to deal with such a prat of a roommate, but its good to know that things are on the upswing for you.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
thanks man, yeah.. really ****** me over emotionally that a guy i've known since we were 12 -who i let live in my house for over a decade ..would just **** me over like that. But then again 2023 was a solid year for people I thought well of ******* me over -so honestly should have expected it LOL

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Just don’t let it drive you to cynicism…

Or you’ll end up like me. :)

Seriously though, for a friend to do that is just all kinds a messed up.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
I never said anything about murder! Say, does anyone know where I can find a good abandoned warehouse? Somewhere where no one will hear screaming. You know, for totally legal reasons.
you're in rhode island, abandoned warehouses are everywhere

Top Bottom