Delisted Transformers Games coming to Game Pass?

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Nah, someone asked a question about it during Comic-Con, a Hasbro guy answered to the best of his ability, and for some reason it blew up way bigger than anyone expected because game news sites need to poop out as many low-content articles as they possibly can.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This feels like some manufactured controversy in order to drum up interest to me.

I was thinking about that, but honestly, it was probably an off the cuff answer at the convention. Still, if it does drum up interest and we get these on Steam again, I will be happy about it!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So apparently, this all started from an interview that TFW did. So maybe it wasn't so off the cuff after all.....

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
As far as I know it wasn't a pre-screened interview, so all of the answers would have to be some manor of off-the-cuff.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So apparently, this all started from an interview that TFW did. So maybe it wasn't so off the cuff after all.....
This massive Q&A session, to be precise:

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have been playing WfC again on my 360 because of all this. :) It really is a fun game with a cool story.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I would love to see an open world TF game in this ilk. It frustrated me that we could turn into vehicles (especially flying ones) but they're was hardly anywhere to travel to via vehicle mode.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
My pipe dream would be an open world Rescue Bots game where you can drive or fly around Griffin Rock, all over the island, all through its vast tunnel network, and all across the ocean to either other islands or over to the mainland where the training center is.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My pipe dream would be an open world Rescue Bots game where you can drive or fly around Griffin Rock, all over the island, all through its vast tunnel network, and all across the ocean to either other islands or over to the mainland where the training center is.
Stop... my heart... can only take so much hypothetical disappointment... *cries*

Top Bottom