Cool concepts and missed opportunities

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
And then Kingdom gave us Core Class Optimus and Megatron but just the G1 guys again. Argh.

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
Another TR one.
Reverse Convoy. They could have used Hardhead's body and an Optimus and Megatron head. Bonus in that you could stick the head you weren't using in the cockpit that hung across the figure's back.

And then Kingdom gave us Core Class Optimus and Megatron but just the G1 guys again. Argh.
I can't hate Kingdom Core Megatron though. Giving him G1 Megs' gun mode as a tank accessory/back cannon was inspired.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Here's a big one that still has a chance to get made but currently has no sign or rumor of ever happening: Kingdom Rodimus Prime redecoed as Primus!

Last edited:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I would love a new Reverse Convoy. Still not sure why I never bought that one, I bought a lot of Robotmasters when they came out.

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
I would love a new Reverse Convoy. Still not sure why I never bought that one, I bought a lot of Robotmasters when they came out.
Robot Masters was such a cool line. I'd love to get another crack at most of the original moulds for it, but I doubt that's anywhere close to the top of TT's priority list.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I don't know if I'd love that or hate it.
Ever since he showed up in the Selects manga as a Rodimus redeco (based on his Lucky Draw figure), I wanted a Primus from Commander class Rodimus.

6mBeBT8.jpg

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
If they did Onyx Primal and Albitron as a set, that would be cool.

Also, TR Megatron redecoed in Machine Wars colors.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Not sure how well this fits the topic (as i also don't know the timing of the registration for names etc), but I do hope the next time they make a Doublecross redo they still have at least "Doublecrosser" active.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
It would be a fun Selects offering 😄
Idea: "Generations Selects Ultimate Primus Pack":
  • Commander class Primus - redeco of Kingdom Rodimus Prime
  • Rerelease of Targetmaster Vector Oracle
  • Actual release of the Vector Sigma/Oracle redeco of Eggbot (proposed by Million Publishing as an accessory for an Alpha Trion redeco of Generations Scourge that never came to pass)
  • A brand new Pretender shell accessory designed to resemble Primacron's armor-clad ape assistant, with an opening chest compartment inside which one could place the Matrix of Leadership accessory included with Kingdom Rodimus (also included with the above-mentioned Primus redeco)
The only thing that would be left out of this is a transforming Cybertron representation of Primus, since we already got that in both TF: Cybertron and the Welcome to Transformers 2010 line. This would be a set of things we've never gotten or which were only limited in release (like Vector Oracle).

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
Idea: "Generations Selects Ultimate Primus Pack":
  • Commander class Primus - redeco of Kingdom Rodimus Prime
  • Rerelease of Targetmaster Vector Oracle
  • Actual release of the Vector Sigma/Oracle redeco of Eggbot (proposed by Million Publishing as an accessory for an Alpha Trion redeco of Generations Scourge that never came to pass)
  • A brand new Pretender shell accessory designed to resemble Primacron's armor-clad ape assistant, with an opening chest compartment inside which one could place the Matrix of Leadership accessory included with Kingdom Rodimus (also included with the above-mentioned Primus redeco)
The only thing that would be left out of this is a transforming Cybertron representation of Primus, since we already got that in both TF: Cybertron and the Welcome to Transformers 2010 line. This would be a set of things we've never gotten or which were only limited in release (like Vector Oracle).
That would be amazing.

Top Bottom