Conspiracy lunatic thread - people who believe in absurd nonsense are dangerous

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
I put him on ignore when he posted that wall of junk earlier today acting like YouTube wronged him by blocking those videos he posted in clear violation of YouTube's ToS. Just don't have the mental energy to deal with crazy here. I deal with enough conspiracy nuts at work.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Yeah he can be the first one on this forum put on ignore for me.

Ironbite-and there's nothing he can do about it.

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
Youtube banned Infowars FOUR YEARS AGO!

The **** did you think was going to happen by hosting Infowars content?
Well aware. What did I think was going to happen? Exactly what always happens. I post a link, it starts to gain traction, great ratios...some say the best ever, (I don't know..but people say that), and then the technocracy pisses itself and pulls it. It's stored elsewhere.
........................wait that was an Infowars content that Sunstorm threw on here and is expecting us to debate using...that?

Ironbite-ok I think I know where he's going now.

ETA: Welp...that's that.
You keep using that word......

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
I put him on ignore after he admitted that he decided to derail this thread because the time he started a new thread about Infowars it got largely ignored.
I clearly stated my intent wasn't to derail the thread and took time out of my day to actually get a response from INFOWARS on the dangers of conspiracy.
I can only take you to the edge of enlightenment, you have to have the courage to step over.

Last one standing isn't a new position for me.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Well aware. What did I think was going to happen? Exactly what always happens. I post a link, it starts to gain traction, great ratios...some say the best ever, (I don't know..but people say that), and then the technocracy pisses itself and pulls it. It's stored elsewhere.
You posted content from a banned program knowing it would get pulled, then it got pulled, and you think you're the victim of "the technocracy". Riiiiiiight.......

Nevermore

Citizen
I'm glad you asked that. The answer is, partially. They didn't go far enough in Vetting Halbig, in my opinion. He covered it because they are a news agency. Everyone has to have a revenue stream to continue doing it. Two jurors didn't sign...not that it matters, but that should say something in your gut.
I have my suspicions as to what happened, and for your viewing pleasure, I thought it prudent to go the horse's mouth and discuss it with Infowars live on the American Journal today...as well as, strangely enough, the dangers of conspicary theory. As soon as the show propagates, I'll grab the clip and post it. I even threw in an Easter egg during the segment.
I'm not interested in a long clip of you rambling on a show. We're here on a message board, let's keep the discussion here rather than pimping offsite content. You strike me very much like one of these grifters that are very common in the Trumpservative hemisphere.

It's the typical conspiracy nutjob MO: "Here, go watch this clip!" instead of "let me explain my own position in my own words".
Dude...not you too.
Person propagating right-wing positions casually drops a line about DEM JEEEWS RULE DA WORLD. How did you think people would react to that remark? "Ha-ha, how funny, he's cracking jokes about antisemitic stereotypes, I love it! FREE SPEECH!" This is the problem a lot of you juvenile "free speech" trolls don't seem to understand: Just because you're allowed to say something doesn't mean you should. Just like I could say you deserve to fall down a flight of stairs, get run over by a truck carrying Hasbro goods, then trampled by a marching band and finally pooped on by a seagull. But I shouldn't say that. Because some things simply aren't funny.

Here's some food for thought: Here in Germany, we don't have "free speech". We do have "freedom of expression of opinion", though, which is a right protected by our constitution. As long as it's an opinion, you can express it. But the moment you make some factual claims that are objectively falsifiable, you better make sure to get your facts straight, because knowingly spreading falsehoods is not a protected right in Germany. Opinions, on the other hand, are much harder to quantify, and are therefore free.

Last edited:

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
You posted content from a banned program knowing it would get pulled, then it got pulled, and you think you're the victim of "the technocracy". Riiiiiiight.......
I'm not a victim. I was stating a trend that is easily observable and I use YouTube frequently to demonstrate it. It's extremely effective....and the content doesn't always involve Infowars or Alex Jones. Sometimes its a board certified Clinical Pharmacologist speaking out about vaccine dangers, or a Jewish protester being silenced for peacefully demonstrating in the Capitol of my state.
Government, Media, and Big-tech absolutely work in lockstep now to suppress free thought. That's fascism...and I have a problem with that. When they strike me down...they only make me stronger. And when they strike you down...and they eventually will, I'll stand by you as well. Promise.
Can we go back to fighting over the top bunk in the FEMA gulag? Because that was more fun than arguing with a conspiracy theorist.
I'm not arguing....and I'm even trying to keep it as light as I can, and that's hard to do because it's a heavy subject. I don't hold anything against any of you, and I'll not unfollow any of you because your perspective doesn't align with mine. And if I do a really good job and walk the fine line between making points, and making friends....I may just get you to realize that you're safer outside a FEMA camp as a free human being, with unalienable rights, than you are inside as a prisoner. (FYI...You're already in the camp).

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
I'm not interested in a long clip of you rambling on a show. We're here on a message board, let's keep the discussion here rather than pimping offsite content. You strike me very much like one of these grifters that are very common in the Trumpservative hemisphere.

It's the typical conspiracy nutjob MO: "Here, go watch this clip!" instead of "let me explain my own position in my own words".

Person propagating right-wing positions casually drops a line about DEM JEEEWS RULE DA WORLD. How did you think people would react to that remark? "Ha-ha, how funny, he's cracking jokes about antisemitic stereotypes, I love it! FREE SPEECH!" This is the problem a lot of you juvenile "free speech" trolls don't seem to understand: Just because you're allowed to say something doesn't mean you should. Just like I could say you deserve to fall down a flight of stairs, get run over by a truck carrying Hasbro goods, then trampled by a marching band and finally pooped on by a seagull. But I shouldn't say that. Because some things simply aren't funny.

Here's some food for thought: Here in Germany, we don't have "free speech". We do have "freedom of opinion", though. As long as it's an opinion, you can express it. But the moment you make some factual claims that are objectively falsifiable, you better make sure to get your facts straight, because knowingly spreading falsehoods is not a protected right in Germany. Opinions, on the other hand, are much harder to quanitfy, and are therefore free.
It's a 7 minute long clip with directly relevant statements made in it, to this very topic. I'll even argue the most relevant point in this whole thread because I'm pulling the very king of the devils, Mephisto himself into the conversation. Right? Infowars = the devil. How can you denounce something, yet refuse to hear the other side? Matt even mentions online forums himself. He's very well spoken and calls out callers, (as quickly and fervently as any of you would), when they start stupid bizarre theories on air.
Questioning theories isn't the problem, weaponizing them is. EG - The Reichstag...which led to my grandpa helping liberate Sachsenhausen. The stories he told and the Nazi scourge he obtained, (caked with jew blood), went a long way in forming who I am today. I've deleted THOUSANDS of "Tha Jewzzz" spam on the Infowars board as a moderator....and also been called Goy and other titles, I'll spare you from. My comment was a complete snark, and, I'll point out, a response to being accused of anti-semitism so let's please move on from it...I hope I've satisfied, at least that part of your doubts on my character.

However....Full disclosure on your "Tumpservative" comment. I have worked very closely with the Trump team and the Secret Service in the past. DRIVEN in motorcades behind the man, and vetted VIP supporters at rallies and watched those same rallies sitting beside his top aides. Yes, I support President Trump, and oppose the extremely dangerous conspiracy theories attacking him, but that's another "non-conspiracy" thread isn't it?

Again...We may not agree, but I value your ability to state your opinion at least, eloquently, and civilly.

Nevermore

Citizen
Ah, a close insider then.

Tell me how someone who is proud of his grandfather liberating a Nazi concentration camp can support a hate-spewing right-wing populist like Trump. That man represents everything your grandfather helped eliminate in Germany.

I get the feeling you took all the wrong lessons.

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
Ah, a close insider then.

Tell me how someone who is proud of his grandfather liberating a Nazi concentration camp can support a hate-spewing right-wing populist like Trump. That man represents everything your grandfather helped eliminate in Germany.

I get the feeling you took all the wrong lessons.
Great question. I wasn't a Trump supporter at first, not at all. I supported Rand Paul. Eventually, the President's platform aligned more with mine, however, so I volunteered to just put out a few signs in my neighborhood. That led to radical brown shirt types stealing and vandalizing my signs, (and absolutely protected free speech). It didn't stop there. They apparently networked, found out where I lived, and came to my house, stealing my remaining signs and vandalizing my car. All this is verifiable and timestamped on my social media feed. But there's more. I had a Vice contributor seek me out to do a hit piece on ME, because of my, now completely concrete alliance with the President and my vocal opposition to a radical-left candidate / activist in my state. I recorded and published the interview on an episode of my podcast as a pre-emptive strike. It's long, and you aren't going to listen...but If you do, you'll witness "Dangerous Lunatic Conspiracy Theory" turn to political prophecy. It's time stamped...and undeniable.

If I'm a monster, the radical left is Dr. Frankenstein. I know who my Pap would have opposed, as Police Chief of my town, (and hard blue, old-school democrat). He would have absolutely squashed the jackboots undermining the democratic process happening in his town because he saw first hand where that activity goes.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I get the feeling y'all are wasting your time and feeding the troll.
Press the right buttons, baby, and you don’t see trolls anymore
giphy.gif

(Except maybe me…)

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Now back to what's important - surviving the 2024/2025 FEMA Reeducation Camps. Mollusk and Ironbite are fighting over the top bunk, not realizing that there will be thousands of top bunks. These complexes are going to be massive. No no, lets focus on the real real here.

Option 1 - avoid the gulag altogether.

This one's pretty simple. Around late 2023 run to California. They'll secede before they allow anyone to be extradited and the FSA (Fascist States of America) will let them go since no Democrat will ever win the Presidency again without it. Live that California dream baby!

Option 2 - apply for choice jobs at the gulag

If things don't work out so well with Plan California plan to get a choice gig at the gulag. There are only so many spots in the kitchen with me. Cooking gruel all day sure beats hard labor. Or being on the Forest Fire team.

And if you find these options unrealistic there's always Option 3 - run to Canada. It's an American tradition. Fight for Devcon's Couch.

There you have it - the thread is fun once again.

Top Bottom