Conspiracy lunatic thread - people who believe in absurd nonsense are dangerous

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Ah yes, the cyborg slaves Satan needs to battle God's horde of dinosaurs riding on tanks.

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
I'm waiting for someone to link Abe with the creator of Yu-Gi-Oh! who was found dead a few days before.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen

The judge threw it out immediately, calling the lawyer on his incompetence.

EDIT: It got better.

Last edited:

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Does anyone know if Jones ever made a claim to be bankrupt while he was under oath? Because if so, we could have grounds to lock him up on top of everything else.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
I'm sure he perjured himself NUMEROUS times on a multitude of things. Question is can people prove he intentionally lied or can his lawyers convince a jury that his grip on reality is SO poor that he actually believes his own lies?

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
His own lawyers have already proved he lied, when they sent the prosecution the entire contents of his phone and refused to claim anything as privileged when prompted on it.

Edit: then there's the fact that he continually held press conferences outside the court house and court ROOM despite being told NOT TO by the judge due to the presence of jurors. He's literally flaunting the entirety of the rule of law, and openly mocking the system. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been held in contempt again.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Hey so remember when that guy assassinated Shino Abe with a home made TF2 gun? And then promptly turned himself in to the cops? Turns out he had a very good reason for murdering Abe.

And the wild thing is....IT HUGGING WORKED!

Ironbite-just....god damn.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Huhn... neat.

I guess japan cares more about whether or not their politicians are religious extremists. Or at least don't see it as a feature.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Oh wow. So we now have a situation where a citizen of a first-world country assassinates a major political figure, and manages to avoid looking like the bad guy or making a martyr of his victim.

That's gonna set a hell of a precedent on the international stage.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Somehow I just noticed that the title says "threat" and not "thread" and I'm not sure if it was intentional or a very serendipitous typo.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
May that man spend the rest of his life hawking survival gear and supplements to morons with the funds going direct to the Sandy Hook families.

Top Bottom