Clearing out some storage (Post ended)

Cybersnark

Citizen
EDIT: Sales ended, some will reappear on ebay, others will be revisited this summer.

I'm trying to clear out some storage bins, and I figured I'd give you all first crack before I put these on ebay. Note that these are arranged in lots (to try to move unpopular figures alongside the popular ones), but I can mix things around a bit.

All of these are with me in Cornwall, ON, Canada (which means that anything not accounted for by New Years will be staying here once I go back to Toronto, so don't wait). This also means that shipping outside of the country will be a bear; Canada Post tends to offer either really cheap or really expensive, with nothing in between.

These four clowns ($40 total plus shipping)
2yt2sx8.jpg

hryrdBU.jpg

-Sky-Byte
Predacon poet
Desperate for approval
Unwitting hero
-Slapper
Surprisingly good hacker.
-Gas Skunk
Smarter than he looks. He has to be.
-Dark Scream
Squirrel!
Sky-byte is extremely floppy and nothing locks into place (which means he's exactly as he was released), but the others are in perfect condition. Sky-byte's missiles and launcher are included (I just didn't find them until after I took the pictures), as is Darkscream's sword. Slapper's tongue hasn't been seen since 2006.

VF3XWax.jpg

cs7qwH8.jpg

Assorted limbs ($40 total plus shipping)
-Lightspeed
Not a flight risk.
-Afterburner
Angry nerd.
-First Aid
Medic who isn't Ratchet.
-RiD Rollbar
His favourite martial art is "guns."
-Dead End
Stylish emo kid.
-Slingshot
Loudmouth with VTOL capabilities.
-Skydive
Appears to need a medic.
(Dead-End's stickers have been messed up like that since 1985. Sorry). Skydive's legs come off when he transforms, but that may be reparable by a more skilled mechanic than I. Lightspeed only has one missile, but Afterburner and Rollbar are fully-armed. Lightspeed and Afterburner also have sidearms that I only found after taking these pics. No, I don't have any of the hands/feet.

BZIsD9Z.jpg

SWYu51P.jpg

PUug3S6.jpg

Super GoBots ($50 total plus shipping)
-Cy-Kill ($20)
Needs no introduction.
-Staks ($20)
Keeps getting mistaken for Optimus Prime. Rarely gets mistaken for Powertrain.
-Psycho ($20)
Creepy weirdo with surprising tech skills. Formerly appeared in Space Adventure Cobra. Maybe he should hang out with Skullgrin.
Cy-Kill's joints are very stiff and he's missing one of his knee stickers, Staks has some chrome wear on his grill and tanks, and Psycho has some weird rust/mold stuff on his rear undercarriage. Staks' smokestack-guns are long gone, sadly.

nh33GBA.jpg

4S0BDSF.jpg

-Starscream & Swindle ($30 plus shipping)
Joints are tight, and electronics and Mini-Con-triggered guns still work. Comes with his friend partner Hasbro-assigned coworker.

Jm6NDx3.jpg

LRCT6iv.jpg

-RiD Megatron ($50 plus shipping)
All chrome is where it should be, all joints are as they were when he was purchased (shoulder ratchets are really stiff and his ankles are floppy, but they've always been like that). No, I'm not gonna show off all his modes, I'd be here all day. Instructions included, as you can see.

qn2K08U.jpg

cGiU7lS.jpg

-G1 Swoop ($50 plus shipping)
Dinobot veteran.
-G2 Inferno ($20 plus shipping)
Red Alert's life partner.
-G1 Wheelie ($10 plus shipping)
Wild bot of Quintesson.
-G1 Huffer ($10 plus shipping)
Hates being on Earth.
-G1 Cosmos ($10 plus shipping)
Hates being off Earth.
($90 plus shipping for all)
Still intact and transformable, though fragile from age, play, and storage. Swoop's chrome is visibly scuffed, his torso/arm transformation is frighteningly stiff, and his legs have never properly telescoped in, but yes, he still has both his launchers (no missiles, though). Red Alert is actually the G2 version, with the Autobot tampo and no missiles or launchers (I've also lost his water cannon).

V50cSs6.jpg

PN3EwP0.jpg

dV6WmLi.jpg

-G1 Skullgrin ($50 plus shipping)
Decepticon siege warrior and star of 1988's almost-released "Monster from Mars," Skullgrin comes with his kaiju-suit, belt, vibro sword, and guns. There's some mild wear on the pretender shell, and the inner robot has some equally-vintage scotch tape holding his knee and belly decals on (the figure itself is intact, child-me just had some sticker-peeling issues).

hk97uMT.jpg

B4p9fcN.jpg

-G1 Erector ($15 plus shipping)
2011 Hall of Fame nominee, former Constructicon, and hero to millions.

Last edited:

Top Bottom