Camshaft’s attack mode?

KevinSig

I live in a lake. Its wet.
Citizen
So I’m a tad confused about the official attack mode Camshaft is supposed to have.

TFU.info just has the canopy missile, while the Wiki has both arms extended, just with his fists hanging out. Then the Xtransbots version has two side guns as if the Tfwiki pic should have his gun in each fist.

Anyone know for certain, I know the Hasbro one had only one gun, but maybe the original toy (before it was adopted into the brand) was different. I mean even back then I’m sure mistransformation was a thing.

I ask because I’ve commissioned drawings of the Omnibots in G1 style & would like to know for certain.

6C172756-90D3-45F9-9A2E-FC13CB093F10.jpeg
B15AEF9C-58F9-4AFB-85EE-D57EB150923E.jpeg
22F72BE8-CABA-403D-B541-42A0AAEDB506.jpeg

Last edited:

TrnsfrmGod

Citizen
For what it's worth, here's a scan of the instructions

Further, just to point it out, the arms are extended and the rear end is compressed forward, to make for a shorter vehicle mode.

Like you said, the original (Hasbro) only had the one gun, and there's no mention of affixing it anywhere in attack mode.

Xaaron

Citizen
Camshaft's unpublished Tech Specs and Universe-style bio also describe his ability to punch in vehicle mode, so it's likely that was intended as the "battle mode" design.

Top Bottom