Baldur's Gate

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
The brain puzzle in the Necrotic Laboratory is really not designed for a controller. And the game doesn't tell you how to enter free cursor mode (it's L3, by the way).

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I just got a notification from Larien that the Deluxe Editions are starting to ship. Not gonna lie, I completely forgot I preordered this.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
What's the context for the line about eating dirt? Because it sounds more like a line from some TV cartoon that looks like that drawing than something from a AAA game.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I think it's Karlach IIRC. Whenever you tell one of your team mates to stay at camp they'll say something grouchy. Karlach's something along the lines of "I'll be here, eating dirt or something."

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
IMG_3215.jpeg

This finally arrived. The contents are too plentiful and large for me to set up a decent picture, but it's a very nice set. It's really too bad I've long since moved on from playing this.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
That's one unfortunate thing about video games compared to movies. By the time you decide you're a superfan and want an expensive "collector's edition", you inevitably already own the game, possibly in a format that can't even be resold. Some publishers have dealt with this by offering one that doesn't actually have a copy of the game in it. Other times they just count on those superfans buying the sequel and just offer a collector's edition of that on launch day. (Which probably would have worked on me if I weren't a cheapskate, as I bought BioShock 2 despite its negative press based largely on feeling like the $5 I'd paid in a Steam sale for the original wasn't enough.)

Top Bottom