Babylon 5 to be Rebooted on the CW

electricidad

Citizen
“You briefed her?”

“Story this complex, I longed her.”

“The Road Home” was like a visit from an old friend. It was good to hear most of the remaining B5 actors, and this story was a solid way to bring everyone together. Lyta and G’Kar in particular shine at certain points

Of the replacement performers, the actress who performed Delenn was perfect. Rebecca Riedy—she was great! Same for Zathrus’ actor.

The voices for G’Kar and Garibaldi evoked the characters but did not sound exactly like them.

One plot point—without giving anything spoiler-ish away, the last reality Sheridan visits shows B5 and our heroes in their prime. If there were another movie set solely in this reality, I’d be all for it.

There is a very nice dedication at the end of the credits as well. Very glad I got this.

Covert Agent Rodimal

Citizen
“You briefed her?”

“Story this complex, I longed her.”

“The Road Home” was like a visit from an old friend. It was good to hear most of the remaining B5 actors, and this story was a solid way to bring everyone together. Lyta and G’Kar in particular shine at certain points

Of the replacement performers, the actress who performed Delenn was perfect. Rebecca Riedy—she was great! Same for Zathrus’ actor.

The voices for G’Kar and Garibaldi evoked the characters but did not sound exactly like them.

One plot point—without giving anything spoiler-ish away, the last reality Sheridan visits shows B5 and our heroes in their prime. If there were another series set solely in this reality, I’d be all for it.

There is a very nice dedication at the end of the credits as well. Very glad I got this.
In full agreement with one tiny fix.

Cybersnark

Citizen
Finally got a chance to watch this.

Zathras got all the best lines. "Is why we call it 'the Great Machine,' not 'the So-So Machine.'"

My only complaint was the lack of Kosh.

Covert Agent Rodimal

Citizen
Finally got a chance to watch this.

Zathras got all the best lines. "Is why we call it 'the Great Machine,' not 'the So-So Machine.'"

My only complaint was the lack of Kosh.
I think that was because all the timeline were visited after Kosh's death (except maybe the last). Personally, I'd have used his semblance rather than G'Kar when John was on the rim.

Top Bottom