Ancient Chinese Warrior Transformers Statues - By Tongshifu

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Apparently, these statues are of Megatron, Optimus, Bumblebee and Grimlock cosplaying as ancient Chinese heroes.

Grimlock - Illustration.png

Grimlock.png

Megatron - Illustration.png

Megatron.png

Bumblebee Illustration.png

Bumblebee.jpg

Optimus - Illustration.png

Optimus.png

(Source: - https://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/de...726dehjDSC2&id=741512222053&scene=taobao_shop )

Blot

Citizen
There's something inherently funny about Megatron's bucket helmet with a second helmet over it.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Here's a desktop link, because that mobile site is unusable on desktop:
oh wow, you're right. I haven't encountered such a poorly optimised site like that in ages. Most sites work fine in either landscape or portrait but yikes...

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Also, one of the other TF sites made two mistakes alt these statues. The first one was referring to them as Japanese "samurai" (which they fixed) in the title, but not in the article later) and the second was the price. They confused the price to be Japanese Yen, rather than Chinese Yuan. I did a quick check for the price in US dollars and if I'm right, they are around 6-700 USD? They are pretty big too (if you check the photos at the original site in the posts above)

Here's the possibly erroneous extract of an article at another site.
Screenshot_20240113_172111_Samsung Internet.png

Here's the original Chinese price.
Screenshot_20240113_172215_Samsung Internet.png

Here's a quick and dirty Google currency conversion.
Screenshot_20240113_172140_Samsung Internet.png

(Although I wasn't sure if it was on "sale" to early-bird customers, so it might be closer to around 600 USD?)

Here's a link to the Chinese Yuan, which has the same symbol as the Japanese Yen.

Last edited:

Top Bottom