40th Anniversary Haslab: RID2001 Omega Prime

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Today is the day aaaaaaand... I had to fork over a couple hundred bucks for AC repair.

I don't know where I would have put this thing anyway.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Two hours, twenty four minutes to go till the end!

Two hours thirty minutes till other boards are filled with "Where can I get this at retail?" for the next several weeks.

Actual question: on the prior page, what is the picture of Optimus Primes small robot mode with the back open supposed to be showing? Some sort of secondary matrix chamber?

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Two hours, twenty four minutes to go till the end!

Two hours thirty minutes till other boards are filled with "Where can I get this at retail?" for the next several weeks.

Actual question: on the prior page, what is the picture of Optimus Primes small robot mode with the back open supposed to be showing? Some sort of secondary matrix chamber?

I don't think its meant to be a secondary Matrix chamber, but then in the show, he never actually removed the Matrix to use along with Magnus, so I think its meant to be his spark chamber, you know, just some extra little details that are likely to be overlooked in a similar fashion to other figures, just give the impression that its a robot

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
VERY last minute, but I decided I couldn't pass this one up.

RID 2001 was my introduction to this franchise so dammit I just had to back it. It was so last minute because of everything going on in my life right now (tl;dr live with my grandpa, he broke his hip back in November, so I've basically been taking care of him entirely [outside of his physical therapy and check-ups, of course] since then + having to deal with everything else too but dammit my grandpa said he'd make sure to 'make it up to me' for everything I'm doing to help him and this is something that can serve as a thanks).

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Congrats to everyone who was able to back this. And congrats to Transformers for another successful HasLab. This one was definitely not a nail biter.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Think Hasbro might throw in something extra? Or would they have said something already if that were the case?

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Just got charged. Now, the waiting begins.

I’m actually kind of excited by this one. Star Saber and Deathsaragagaga were ones I could take or leave but I actually want this thing. Can’t say why, didn’t see RiD/CR till recently and didnt like the toys all that much. Probably the super robot nerd in me.

Last edited:

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yep, mine is confirmed as well! I'm glad that I decided to go in on the project. Looking forward to the usual periodic updates throughout the year.

Top Bottom