2024 Celebrity Deaths

Ironbite4

Citizen
There was a lot of deaths over the weekend. Kenneth Mitchell and Chris Gauthier being two of the more notable ones.

Ironbite-Gauthier was known for his supporting roles in Eureka, Supernatural, and Once Upon A Time

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I never got into his main works, but I loved his work on Dragon Quest. Dragon Warrior 1 was one of my favorite games growing up, and DQ8 brought me back to that joy of being a kid again.

1709911765576.png

Thank you for all your wonderful work, and I hope that you knew how much your work had effected the entire world. RIP Good sir.

Teufel

Citizen
Singer Eric Carmen passed away.

Honestly not too familiar with his work but I've always loved his song "Hungry Eyes"

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
He's definitely one of those artists who never had huge name recognition, but a lot of people (myself included) would say "oh, that guy!" if you mentioned a few of his songs.

Go All the Way, for example, has been a classic rock staple for decades, but it's not like the Raspberries had a deep catalog of hits.

Shadhausen

Citizen
Word just came down that one of the true legends of automobile design, Marcelo Gandini, has died at 85. He's the man behind the Lamborghini Miura and two models that are legendary in the annals of Transformers, the Lamborghini Countach and Lancia Stratos.

Top Bottom