2024 Celebrity Deaths

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sad to report that Star Tek actor Gary Graham has died at the age of 73. He was best known to Tekies as the Vulcan ambassador Soval in Enterprise and Prelude to Axanar.

Teufel

Citizen
Gary Graham was also the lead in the cheesy 80s giant mech movie Robot Jox, partly conceived as a way to cash in on the popularity of The Transformers.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
FRAK! I know he was 76, but come on man! He was still in good shape and filming Star Wars shows. This one definitely hurts.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
FRAK! I know he was 76, but come on man! He was still in good shape and filming Star Wars shows. This one definitely hurts.
This. I mean it sucks bad enough when you can see them past their prime, slowing down and generally looking their age. You kinda know it's coming, But when they're still active as ever, looking as healthy as ever and then it comes out of nowhere, yeah. This sucks.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Okay, now while I don't agree with him politically, I thought that he was a great songwriter and performer. His work in the early to mid 90s was especially great, and if you don't believe me, look up his song, "Who's that man". Later on he joined up with the AFY crowd which seemed to dominate his career from that point on, but I did enjoy his 2009 song, "I love this bar". 62 is way too young to go, and especially with something as bad as stomach cancer.

RIP Sir, and thanks for all the music.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Mojo Nixon has been taken from us.

Ironbite-damn.

Top Bottom