Citizen
See ya later alligator
T7woy5upXNUhkbUJLQWv2A.jpg

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, there are a few Celebrities that I am going to take a sick day when they pass.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
It's been years since I saw Pee Wee's Big Adventure, and I'm bad with celebrities anyway, so I had to look it up, but I was right, he was in it! He played the Bellhop, opposite James Brolin who was Pee Wee Herman.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
With great sadness that I bump this thread to make sure Robbie Robertson's death got mentioned. You can't tell the story of music without The Band. If you've never heard of them give Music From Big Pink a listen.

Shadewing

Citizen
Well damn, I wonder if they got any lines for him for the reboot, or if this is gonna change any plans they had?

Shadewing

Citizen

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Wrestling Legend Terry Funk, best known as a pioneer in the death match and popularizing the "hardcore" match in mainstream wrestling, passed today at age 79

Not to make light of one's passing, but I can't help but find the humor in a man known for his extreme, bloody and body breaking matches having outlived so many other legends of the era.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Man, that is a real kick in the pants this morning seeing that news. I was really hoping that he would make the triple digit club.

Top Bottom