2022 Celebrity Death Thread

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Can we just say that this is a lousy decade? Because seriously, this is a lousy decade.

I expect a lot of people would agree with you, we are loosing our beloved heroes, our entertainment is said to be in the golden era, yet, we are just getting louzy content much of the time, Russia starts a meaningless & pointless war, China seems to be going backwards and shinking into their shell, lessons of the past aren't be learned, we have bad leaders who taken control of major countries, the weather is getting stranger, about the only thing of note tthe human race has done in this decade is build another rocket capable of taking humans back to the moon after about fifty years, yet we still haven't set foot there again, YET, at this rate, in the words of C3PO "We're doomed!!"

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
...Okay, real talk? Every time I see this thread, in my head all I hear is "Celebrityyyyyyyyyyy DEATH THREAD!" in the Celebrity Death Match style. So, this news is....surprisingly ironic.

I just hope he's enjoying pitting celebrities against each other in Heaven, right now.

...Actually, there'd be some good match ups from just this year, alone. Imagine Jason David Frank vs Kevin Conroy *SIGH*

Is thinking about this kind of stuff tasteless? Probably. But, I'd like to think Mills Lane would allow it.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Go back about three pages to when it happened. There's been quite a few celebrities passing as of late.

Top Bottom