Transformers Legacy toyline

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm not so sure. We don't see G1 toy decos very often. We got Cyclonus, but I can't think of anything else recent. Even G1 reissues don't have the toy decos anymore.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I definitely should have remembered that Stunticon set. I guess the differences aren't as striking as they could have been.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I'm not so sure. We don't see G1 toy decos very often. We got Cyclonus, but I can't think of anything else recent. Even G1 reissues don't have the toy decos anymore.
Missing link Optimus Prime (just released) was available in cartoon and toy versions. The MP version of Optimus was also re-released in toy colours.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The more I see of Sunstreaker the more he looks like the star of the set (well, next to Hound who kind of is by default). It's a great shade of yellow and the deco is crisp. Also looking forward to a Jazz that i won't be as nervous to transform.

But in the realm of de-clear-plasticking these, I wish we'd have gotten Tracks instead of, say, Wheeljack.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
IMG_1590.jpeg

Reveal the Shield IIRC was because they couldn’t have an Autobot insignia and did what was trendy with cars at the time

Top Bottom