Transformers Legacy toyline

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Wanted BM cheetor (I want all of the beast crews in tiny scale so they fit better with the G1 crew), Gears and Silverbolt, but also picked up Chromia (It's a terrible Cyberverse Chromia, but I like the beefier take on the character.) and Shard (who I was eyeballing before due to how cool she looked, and decided to grab since it's a non-girly fembot.) This is on top of Origin Wheeljack.

This WAS the year I was cutting back, right? Right?

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Got Wheeljack earlier today. Ordered Gears, Silverbolt, Starscream, and Sandstorm on Pulse a little while ago.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I want to order but between some lego kits I bought this month and Omega Prime, I got no money, well, that techinally not true but I try to keep some money back, thus I'm having to wait until the start of next month, so I can put it on next month, the lego kits were big ones, the village to go with the castle and last month I got 3 copies of the 3 in 1 castle, thus I have plans, for when I can get around to them, almost finished the village but two of the three castle builds are yet to be started! I do want to order some TFs, Gears, Silverbolt, Cybertron SS, Jacky & Sandstorm, not bothering with the rockcopter or core Cheator, also considering Lockdown, the rest of the Star Seekers are passes for me, Lockdown is the best looking of the bunch

Echowarrior

Citizen
Missed out on Wheeljack on Pulse and Target.com. I've had decent luck getting Target exclusives at brick and mortar, however, so I feel better taking my chances there than I do with anything related to Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart sucks.

Preordered Gears, Chromia and Sandstorm at BBTS, and Silverbolt, Shard and Starscream at Pulse.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I want to order but between some lego kits I bought this month and Omega Prime, I got no money, well, that techinally not true but I try to keep some money back, thus I'm having to wait until the start of next month, so I can put it on next month, the lego kits were big ones, the village to go with the castle and last month I got 3 copies of the 3 in 1 castle, thus I have plans, for when I can get around to them, almost finished the village but two of the three castle builds are yet to be started! I do want to order some TFs, Gears, Silverbolt, Cybertron SS, Jacky & Sandstorm, not bothering with the rockcopter or core Cheator, also considering Lockdown, the rest of the Star Seekers are passes for me, Lockdown is the best looking of the bunch
I want to see pics of that epic lego castle when its done!

Platypus Prime

Citizen
The one weird thing about Cannonball is, if you buy into the homage joke that's been formed around him, you can dismiss any variation in one figure or another simply by claiming he's the next in line for the title.

"Who, Cannonball? Yeah, he's great, lots better than Cannonball, I could NOT stand that guy. Reminded me of Cannonball, he needed some serious therapy, too. Nothing like Cannonball, stickler for detail, knew every inch of that old boat. Took after Cannonball, he did, that old bot ran a tight ship. Big improvement over Cannonball, towards retirement it was such a party no one even remembered what port they were in..."

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I really wouldn't be opposed to wildly different looking transformers as Cannonball, so long as they had the paint scheme. This go round, Cannonball was a Seeker. Last time, he was a garbage truck. Time before that, he was a motorcycle, and so on.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I went ahead and pre-ordered Silverbolt too. I still need to get TM2 Megatron to complete the Legacy Beast Wars.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
"So, wait, who was that? Cannonball?"
"No, no, not even any relation. You're thinking of Cannonball. I 'm not sure he ever got a toy, come to think of it. Shame, too, best character in that entire run..."
"Oh. I thought you were talking about Cannonball."
"Never mention his name in my presence again...that guy was totally repulsive..."

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I want to see pics of that epic lego castle when its done!

The main castle of the Lion's Knight Castle that currently about to buy on Lego website, the village centre is nearly complete, I only got two more bags to do and combine the three buildings one together and then start sorting out how to lay things out, thou I'm going to need to buy some extra parts for the bases of the buildings to make it easier to handle when moving things around without them disconnecting, so be on the look out for pictures in the future in the lego thread, unless I decide to have a TF photo bomb into that lay out, when I'm ready!!

Anyway, for TFs, I just got to wait until next month, so things go onto that statement in terms of payments

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
1711164665203.png

Avast ye! These ol seabots are here to take ye energon whiskey and rob ya of ye artillary, savvy?
Take a gander and enjoy the pics of Ferak and Cannonball! I couldn’t resist putting the whole crew together, these Star Raiders really do command a presence together!

I also wanted to share some more peaks behind the planks this time around. Allow me to walk you through so you understand the process a bit more. The amount of work that goes into each product is overwhelming and almost impossible to capture all the stages but I know alot of you love the deets so lets get into it!

Cannonball started off as a partial of Reactivate Soundwave but unfortunately my concept wasn’t going to work due to mold availability, basically timing and capacity. I also drew up a head design that was a bit of a different expression and in the end felt a stoic grimace really captured the look of the mold. Huge shout outs to Shu san over at Takara because this dude constantly wow’s me with his ingenuity, talent, passion, and just sheer skill! Oh, also, I utlized the og deco sheet for Cannonball and I figured once I wasn’t going to be able to fit the original tattoos on the car, I took a stab at an upgrade and I hope you enjoy how it came out, some could say I had the Vok on my mind.

As I mentioned in the livestream, you can see Ferak’s head sculpt and take a look at the journey of a couple revisions, in the end though, I think everyone will really appreciate this look in hand. Hard to capture the evil pouring out of the Floro Dery expression but the colors really do pop it! Also insight about me, all the concept art that Floro Dery did for the 86 movie is one of my favorite takes on the look and feel of Transformers, just really awesome stuff!

I hope everyone enjoyed the stream yesterday, if you missed out be sure to hop on Hasbro Pulse’s YouTube channel and check it out!

Full images:

- https://www.instagram.com/p/C40GX5luy1l/

NovaSaber

Citizen
Does an extremely limited Gamestop exclusive really conflict with a Walmart exclusive released several months later, or does "mold availability" mean the Reactivate mold already has a different second use planned?

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
The Decepticon Doom N’ Destruction is here, ready to beat down all and any Autobot Wreckers who dare to take back the sacred ancient artifact known as Malleus Minotaurus. Which team will get to wield the power of Solus Prime’s blacksmith helper? Or perhaps, Mister Minotaurus’s awakening will unleash the power of the primes and command his own army!

So as many of you already know, the mayhem attack squad is a great answer to the Autobot Wreckers crew. Quite the delictable energon consuming crew with the likes of Chopshop and Barrage! But if your looking for firepower and muscle look no further then Windsweeper with his lil target master boys Cleansweep and Ozone, obviously the muscle would be Breakdown.
Solid squad here to cause some real destruction on your collection shelf.

I took a stab at designing the logo based off the logo that was featured in the comic book. I even sketched out the hydra esk logo style for the packaging. Clearly I still wanted the decepticon badge to be prevalent on these guys to help complete other collections we’ve started. I put in alot of work alongside my Takara family, but dont get it twisted, Takara works harder and puts in more passion and hours then anybody. Their dedication and skill set are as you know legendary status and they are paladins.

There is alot of accessories and value jammed into these 2pks. You know Im a stickler for trying to complete sets, so I promise I will continue to push! My shelfs need that completed squad just as much as yours do coo coo ca choo!
Bots.jpg

Bugs.jpg

Full images: - https://www.instagram.com/p/C44EUIZOHWP/

Dake

Citizen
This Hound is toon deco though also, meaning I'm sure we'll see a toy deco version at some point. I pulled the trigger on the set b/c I also never picked up a Sunstreaker and this one is at least all the same color yellow. I'll just sell the rest.

Top Bottom