The Repaint Concept Thread

GXE18

Citizen
ES Soundblaster with a Siege inspired chest Variant

ES Soundblaster.png

ES Soundblaster (Red Chest).png

SG_Roadbuster

Citizen
I was thinking the same thing. It looks like someone plugged something into Google Translate and this is what popped out.
i think hes asking what we think of certain Twitter accounts by those names.
not sure why they'd be asking in this subforum though.

for the record, i think the gimmick of the first 2 accounts has gotten old really fast. and have never heard of the 3rd one.

ssg 4 life

Citizen
Has anyone digibashed Tasmania kid as wolverine? Every time I look at his ears, I think about wolverines mask and might pick up an extra figure to make the custom

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Hardly needed, but if Takara ever does one I'll enjoy seeing the comparison.
If they do, Takara will probably need to make yet another new toyline since Beast Wars Again seems pretty much done, what with the show having been meant to build up to Rise of the Beasts's release in Japanese theaters and having had its broadcast timeslot since taken by the Japanese dub of EarthSpark.

SG_Roadbuster

Citizen
that, and Silverbolt's vs Partner in the old Metals toyline was Rampage. so we'd likely have to wait for a new version of Hannicrab Lector before we see Bird Dog get a BWA box.

Valkitus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Will someone digibash Armada Sideswipe out of Legacy Chase? I think there is potential but need someone who can pull it off.

Valkitus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I could try, but I'm not sure how it would work. I don't see any parallels in the designs.
I would recolor the blue a lighter blue like Sideswipe and switch on the grey limbs for that darker yellow color. Keep the windows yellow

NovaSaber

Citizen
Air Raid looks great, but I got confused for a second because that wasn't the first Universe Air Raid I remembered.
Universe had almost as many Air Raids as it had Prowls.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That might have been neat. I don't know what they ultimately decided they were going for or who they were trying to appeal to.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
That might have been neat. I don't know what they ultimately decided they were going for or who they were trying to appeal to.
In all honesty, the only figure that ended up feeling like a true "Wave 2" type Machine Wars figure was the unofficial Machine Wars Bumblebee that they made limited hand-painted custom samples of that were available to buy online back in 2021. I managed to get one for myself and it's pretty neat, even having some of the brown-green color that every Autobot figure in the original line had:

eHPjyhT.jpg

Top Bottom