Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
20240319_094330.jpg

Las tres palabras más importantes de la lengua Cybertroniana.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I remember being surprised that they were all of comparable height. Figured the Weaponizer would be much smaller.

Tbh I'm still a bit torn about the Studio Series one... the mainline one has nicer colors and a headsculpt that downplays the weird face design a bit more. But the proportions and the doorwing whatevers are nicer on the Studio Series one.

Shadewing

Citizen
I remember being surprised that they were all of comparable height. Figured the Weaponizer would be much smaller.

Tbh I'm still a bit torn about the Studio Series one... the mainline one has nicer colors and a headsculpt that downplays the weird face design a bit more. But the proportions and the doorwing whatevers are nicer on the Studio Series one.

Yeah, same here. I really like the Mainline one, despite not being 100% accurate, especially with the reprolabels. But there are elements of the SS one I like.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
20240319_122358.jpg

They're all about the same size in altmode, too, which I guess is to be expected.

What's very funny to me is that the mainline one comes off as the odd Wheeljack out. The Weaponizer has the same trademark-dodging design for the front, but both its color scheme and transformation feel like it's specifically a simplified version of the Studio Series toy.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, same here. I really like the Mainline one, despite not being 100% accurate, especially with the reprolabels. But there are elements of the SS one I like.
It's an entirely different design, but I half wonder if I can repurpose one of them as Daytrader or something.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
View attachment 20092

They're all about the same size in altmode, too, which I guess is to be expected.

What's very funny to me is that the mainline one comes off as the odd Wheeljack out. The Weaponizer has the same trademark-dodging design for the front, but both its color scheme and transformation feel like it's specifically a simplified version of the Studio Series toy.
One on the left still looks to me like he should be palling around with Lightning McQueen and Mater.

Top Bottom