Transformers Legacy toyline

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I don't know. I wanted new Deluxe Insecticons for a long time but these aren't doing it for me. The originals pulled off some nice tricks with the insect legs, which remains notable to this day because so few bug bots do anything with the legs. These are haphazard retools. Does barrage even have six legs?

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
The Deluxe Insecticons have been on my want list for a while too. To be honest, I want the Omnibots harder and would rather have them. However, these redo / retools are enough for me to scratch the itch, and I feel like they'll do the job just fine.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Nonnef was apparently ready and waiting for Windsweeper:

OagmGft0TcJH0OMpgPywTJRebckfmSV5E_wzjex9EN7lhUuAThtRTtrwllCnwo98OhyDyD8X0-Dg8vs=s640-c-fcrop64=1,20000000dfffffff-nd-v1
But it's a pain to order from them.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I don't know. I wanted new Deluxe Insecticons for a long time but these aren't doing it for me. The originals pulled off some nice tricks with the insect legs, which remains notable to this day because so few bug bots do anything with the legs. These are haphazard retools. Does barrage even have six legs?
He does not. Chopshop has actual legs instead of the ski things Shrapnel has at least.

Either way, probably the best we’re going to get given their almost zero fictional relevance and possible rights issues with their original looks.

Blot

Citizen
Yeah, I had been wondering just how much the Bandai elephant in the room impacts modern Deluxe Insecticons looking like them.

NovaSaber

Citizen
I'd think issues with Bandai would effect their robot modes more than their insect modes.
The insect modes are bad just because they're retools of the regular Insecticons.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Had the regular insecticons made from those molds. Bombshell or Shrapnel’s Insect legs basically disintegrated whichever one of them had the bug legs that doubled as detachable sickle weapons. Weren’t terrible otherwise but also not worth hunting an exclusive set years after they released IMO.

Top Bottom